Chapter 12

Charlie's POV:

We all pulled out of the hug and looked at each other.

"We'll know that you apart of the family we need a Little orientation." Louis said with a kinda creepy smile.

"Huh?" Maddie said. She's so clueless. But I don't know what he means earthier so... Yeah we're both clueless.

"We're going to teach you are One Direction/Little Mix ways." Harry said explaining what Louis ment.

"I'm calling up Perrie know to see if her and the girls can come." Zayn informed us walking of to talk on the phone.

"So girls it's cool that you two are going to be touring with us." Liam said giving me a smile.

"I know we're so tots stoked." Maddie said in a really thick valley girl accent.

"Like deff. All the other bitches are gonna be tots jelly of us." I said back to her in the same accent.

"There gonna go cray."

We both laughed getting looks from the boys, Even though they were laughing with us.

"You two are funny. I think we're gonna get along great." Louis said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh yes we will." I said giving him a devious smile. I looked over at Liam to see him giving Louis a glare. I couldn't help but smile. He saw me smiling at him and I smiled back. He then looked away but I could stop staring.

"Stop staring." Maddie whispered in my ear.

I elbowed her in the stomach and she groaned. Damn I shouldn't have done that. Before I knew it she was on top of me. I feel to the ground maddie on top of me. She got up with a happy smile. I slowly stood up and glared at her.

"That's the power if the Emu." Flapping her arms like a emu. I think. I don't really know how emus move.

"So guys..." Zayn said stopping and looking at Maddie. She stopped and he continued. "Perrie said her and the girls are free. We can go by and get them when were ready to go."

"We'll I'm ready if y'all are." I said Maddie giving a nod in agreement.

"We'll then let's go." Niall said. I grabbed my guitar and we walked down to there car.

"What about my car?" Maddie said pointing to her car.

"You can follow behind us if you girls want." Harry said as he unlocked the car.

"Okie dokie." Maddie said skipping towards her car. And may I say I saw Niall totally checking that weirdo out. Ooooo.

I ran after her and hoped in the passenger seat.

"Guess what girl." I said holding out the girl.

"What?" She said holding out the what.

"Niall was checking you out." She put her head down and did her awkward Awh face that she does by pushing her chin to her chest.

"Naw." She said it a embarrassing tone.

"Uhuh." I said all girly.

She spent the rest of the ride arguing about if Niall likes her. She so oblivious. We pulled in front of what I assumed was the hotel the boys and little mix were staying in.

We both hoped out if the car and followed the boys inside. Zayn nocked on the girls door and Jesy answered the door.

"GIRLS IT'S TIME TO GO." She yelled. Jade, Perrie, and Leigh-Ann followed her out the door.

"Oh hey girls. So Zayn told me that you two got into the tour. Congrats." Perrie said.

"So these are the hilarious girls from those YouTube videos. We're gonna be best friends." Jade said giving Maddie and I hugs.

"So you two are the girls from YouTube Zayn has been talking about." Liam said with a sudden feeling of realization.

"Yup. Been doing them sense we were in High School." Maddie said.

"We'll let's get this show on the road." Louis said walking towards the elevator.

We all walked to the big van. Maddies gonna leave her car here and then when were done we will take it home.

"So guys when do we leave." I asked suddenly wondering when we start the tour.

"We'll we go to Washington on Friday. So we leave Thursday night." Harry said answering my question. Only 3 days. I'm gonna miss it here.

"Oh okay. Thanks." I said.

"WERE HERE." Louis yelled blowing my eardrums.

"Where exactly is here." Maddie said looking out the window.

____________________________________________________________

Tell me how you like this chappie.

Thanks for reading.

~comment~

~vote~

Love

~Charlie&Mads

The Superheroes (One Direction Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara