Chapter 32

Hey guys here is the chapter but first I have to add that if you ever see us comment on our own chapter it's most likely because the other forgot to logout and go to there own account because we both have separate accounts but we like to tell each other what we thought of the chapter. And if someone replays to you comment and you don't recognize it then it's most likely one of our other accounts. Just thought I would clarify this. So with out further ado out chappy.

__________________________________________________________________

Maddie P.O.V.

"Bus time! bus time! time to get on the bus! Getting on the busssssss tiiiimmmmeee!" Charlie sang while dancing towards the bus spinning like a ballerina. She got odd looks but didn't care. Smiling I shock my head following my hyper friend.

"Charlie what did Jessica give you before we left?" I said suspiciously.

"A superdydopery big monster!" She practically screamed.

We had just gotten done saying goodbye to our family's which involved lots of tears promises to call more and tons of group hugs. We stopped at a little diner and grabbed a bit to eat on our way out of Texas. Not wanting to wait for the boys to pay the bill Charlie and I decided to go back to the bus. I was brought out of my thoughts when a soccer ball came soaring threw the air nailing me in the head. Charlie let out a squick and ran towards me were I had fallen on impact.

"Oh gosh mads are you ok?" She asked worriedly her energy high gone. She instantly went into mama bear mode once I nodded that I was all good. Looking around for the culprit she must have found them quickly because her face screwed up into a intimidating glare. There were about 6 guys hanging out near our bus who must have been kicking a soccer ball around.

"Those little twerps better be happy I don't have my softball bat with me or oh they would so get it right now."

"Charlie I'm fine it was probably and accident." I said not wanting to start something with them.

"People don't laugh after they "accidentally" hit a girl in the face with a ball!" She said putting air quotes around the word accidentally.
I was about to reply but was interrupted.

"Hey pretty lady you wanna pass us back our ball?" They were all regular looking with nothing special but they were all creppy and trying to flirt with Charlie just uped the weirdness.

"Oh this ball?" Charlie said playing dumb picking it up.

"That's the one blondy now you mind passing it over her sweet cheeks?" One of the weirdos said winking.

"Hmmm how about no." Charlie said this turning around and punting the soccer ball far across the parking lot and into the street were a car conveniently ran right over it popping it. "Now that's how you kick a ball boys. Todaloo." Waggling her fingers she walked over to me and lopped our arms together prancing to the bus leaving them with there mouths agape.

"Teaches them not to mess with my baby's!"

"Ah mama bear always so protective." I said laughing at the whole situation.

The bus doors opened letting the boys in who all wore big smiles.

"Hey Charlie have you ever considered joining a soccer team?" Lou inquired. Oh gosh the saw all of that. My face shown red from embarrassment. Liam walked over to were Charlie was sitting and threw his arm around her pulling her close so that they were cuddling.

"Good job love. Although you to don't have to do that when you have 5 big strong boys watching over you." He said smirking

"I don't see The Wanted anywhere around here." She said looking around. We both broke out laughing almost falling to the floor. Once we were done with our spaz attack we looked at the boys whose faces were sad pouts. This sent us into another for of laughter.

"That isn't very nice." Harry said like a two year old. Pouting harder then before. Involuntary awwwws left mouths at his adorable face. We quickly stood an ran to him hugging him. He cheekily smiled and pulled us both on his lap.

"See boys all the lady's love me." He smirked. Liam's face turned very jealous as odd Nialls but I wasn't sure why. The others just laughed at his antics. Liam stood up and walked towards us. Quickly he scooped up Charlie bridal style and walked back to his seat.

"She mine. You can have the other though." He said Beaming him a smile going back to cuddling Charlie happily. Laughing awkwardly I pulled away from Harry moving to sit next to him instead of on him. Glancing over I saw Niall glaring angrily at the carpet. Wonder what's wrong with him. The bus lurched forward starting on to our next spot on tour.

"And were off." Zayn said happily

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry we haven't updated in awhile and this is super short but the next chappy will be longer promise but remember

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmads*