Chapter 49

Charlie's P.O.V.

"My heart a stereo it beats for you so listen close oh oh" I sang the words softly as I danced around my bathroom at the hotel with my curling iron acting like a ballerina, but let's be honest I looked like an awkward emu. Between me and maddie she was the dancer and I played the instruments. We worked well together. Now I'm not saying I can't dance at all or that she can't play any instruments but we all have our specialties.

A slight knock at my bathroom door brought me out of my thought bubble. Setting down the curler I twirled to the door dramatically opening it.

"Well hello there," Liam said with a laugh as he saw my awkward ballot move. Smiling cheekily up at him I pulled out of the pose.

Stepping inside the small room he twirled me around making me laugh. Humming a mindless tone we started to dance around the bathroom smiling brightly at each other. Leaning forward Liam whispered in my ear.

"Love, have you ever seen the movie dirty dancing?" Nodding I gave him a confused look but let him lead me out of the bathroom to the good sized living room of the hotel room. Stopping at one side he let go of my hand.

"Ok stay right there," he directed as he walked backwards to the other side.

"Li what are you doing?" I finally asked as he started to fiddle with his phone till a random song came on. Looking up from his phone at me he smiled mischievously.

"Run at me,"

"What," I gave him an odd look.

"Just do it," he whined dramatically making me laugh at his antics.

"Fine," once the words left my lips I ran at him quickly. Hands wrapped around my sides and I felt my feet leave the air. A slight squeal left my lips as I looked down. "Oh, My, God," I stated breathlessly. My boyfriend can do the dirty dancing lift. That is so fucking hot.

His laughter filled my ears as he slowly lowered me. The way he held me made it where my body slide down his slowly till My feet touched the ground.

"Did I just say that out loud,"

"Yep," he stated popping the 'p' a smirk plastered on his face as he looked down at me. "And you are fucking hot too babe," his muscular arms flexed slightly around me as he hugged me closer to his chest.

"We just make a really hot couple," I said pulling out of his arms to strike a crazy pose.

He followed suit quickly after making an Egyptian pose. This went on for another minute till he struck a body builder stance. His muscles bulged slightly as I eyed them.

My laughter was cut off as I just stared at him biting my lip. Lifting his head confused why I wasn't laughing he meet my wide eyes.

Smirking he brought his arms back down to my hips drawing light circles there as he stepped close to me. Leaning down he captured my lips in his in a slow kiss. My arms snaked around his neck and weaves there way into his hair pulling on it softly.

Detaching his lips from mine slowly he rested his for head agains mine.

"I love you," he said it so softly I barely heard it.

"I love you too," I whispered back just as softly.

"I love you too," snapping our heads up quickly I accidentally head butted Liam in the chin. Turning I saw a Maddie who was laughing her ass off. Flipping her the bird I rubbed my sore forehead.

"Uh babe you have a hard head," Liam said rubbing his chin. Leaning up I pecked it softly.

"Better?" I said with a slight laugh.