Epilogue

The picture is Charlie's wedding dress:) Hope you enjoy the chapter love you guys <3

_______________________________________________

1 year later

Maddie's POV:

"Does my dress look ok? I feel like I look fat. Oh my god I am fat!" Charlie said looking in the mirror smoothing her hands down the lace that covered her waist. Her hair was up in an intricate twist with curls framing her face while her makeup was perfectly applied. To anyone else she would look like a princess but in her own eyes she looked anything but. Her eyes started to well up with tears till I placed my hand on her shoulders from behind.

"Hey no!" I practically shouted in her ear shocking her out of her doubtful thoughts. "You look you look beautiful, and your dress is perfect. We both know that. Now tell me what really has you all freaked out," Her eyes dropped as she rung her hands together.

"Well it's just...what if Liam doesn't really want to marry me," she turned around before stepping to the couch falling on to it. "I mean what if he's having second thoughts,"

"Bitch," I said squinting at her making a mhhhh face. "We both know that isn't true too." She still didn't look convinced so I walked over to my purse and dug out my phone. "Here call him and talk, then maybe we can get this damn wedding started,"

"I cant call him that's bad luck!" She groaned throwing her arms up looking around for a moment before sitting up. "I know you can go see him for me!" she suddenly stated beaming up at me.

"Charlie that's all the way on the other side of the ranch," I said but as I looked at her face I knew I was about to have to walk the quarter mile that took me to the groom's house on the large ranch that we were at. "what do you want me to tell him," I sighed out watching as a bright smile spread across her face.

"Ask if he still wants to marry me, and if he still loves me," she said with a nod, rolling my eyes at her I walked towards the door with some parting words.

"I will but we both know the answers," I started my trek across the clearing the large clearing the separated the two small cottages. It took about five minutes to get there, it would have been three had it not been for the heals that I wore. Knocking on the door I heard a loud come in before opening the door.

"I hope you have clothes because I'm coming in!" I shouted earning a few chuckles from the men in the room. The only people that were in the wedding was Louis and Niall while the rest of the boys were ushers. Sat around on the couches were all of one direction and five seconds of summer who held beers in their hands looking completely relaxed.

"Hey baby," The blonde on the couch said smirking at me happily racking his eyes over my form.

"Hey hot stuff," I said throwing back my own sassy smile before skipping over to him to sit next to him, steeling his beer out of his hands.