Chapter 14

Sorry for not updating for a while school sports and just getting 2 new kittens takes a lot of work not to mentions trying to still be social. Well that's it here we go!
______________________________________________________

Charlie's P.O.V.

After demolishing the boys in paint ball we all decided to go and get a bite to eat after changing in to normal clothes.

We headed strait for a little chines restraint that no one heard of but it looked kinda cool with these little lanterns outside.

Waking inside we all looked around till we heard a shrill scream

"oh no." Lou said with a scared look on his face.

"what?" Maddie asked confused.

"ONE DIRECTION!!!" about 12 fans screamed rushing the boys.

"Oh that" I said realizing what he meant.

"LOOK LITTLE MIX IS HERE TOO !" another fan yelled loudly making them scream louder.

"mmmaaannnn" all the girls in said band wined because they were also being swarmed now signing autographs and taking pictures for the fans.

Once all the fans were happy with there pictures we finally were able to get seats into the restaurant.

"so I'm gunna go out on a limb and say that happens a lot to you guys" maddie said.

They all nodded there heads in sink saying "yes" at the same time.

"creepy..." maddie whispered to me quietly earning her a laugh.

"You should get used to that because as soon as you go on your with us you'll be getting it just as bad" Jessie said with a smirk as the smiles dropped from our faces.

"were going to be eaten alive. They will cut us up in to tinny Charlie and mads sandwiches and they will eat us. " I said in the most serious voice I could muster.

Maddie nodded her head in agreement.

"don't worry babe ill keep you safe from the scary fans promise" Harry said putting his arm around my shoulder winking at me and flashing his dimples.

This earned him a not so conspicuous glare from Liam.

Smiling my most innocent smile I picked his hand up off my shoulder and set it on the table "ya....how bout no." I said winking.

"fine how bout you mads I'm pretty awesome at keeping fit girls like you safe" he said once again flashing a dimpled smile and a wink.

Once again earning him a glare but this time from Niall. What was it hate on Harry day or something.

"well I would but I don't swing in that direction...." she said putting her hand out for me. Hugging me to her.

Playing along I put on my most convincing face "ya tots man" I said nodding my head.

"wait so...you...together....direction... Whaaaaaa....?" Harry said confusion written on his face

Not being able to hold it anymore we both broke out laughing at everyone's confused faces.

"we arnt phhahahahaahaha you thought we were serious......phaahahahahahahaha" maddie tried to speck but she kept laughing not being able to finish a sentience.

"so confused..." Zayn whispered to himself.

Finally finished with our laughing fit we calmed down enough to talk.

"we love gay people we just happen to not be gay if that makes sense at all" I said laughter still evident in my voice.

"we just happen to use this when we happen to get hit on and don't have any other option." maddie said informing them of our ingenious plan.

A chorus of "ohhhs " and "I get it" were heard around the table.

We changed the subject to just normal conversation getting to know each other. We ordered our food and then tour was brought into the decision . They gave us all the do's and dont's of tour and shared funny story's till the food came.

Whilst we were eating it was silent...that's how you know it's good.

Finally everyone was finished and decided it was time to leave and headed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie after paintballing outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.m=1&.svc=copypaste&embedder=8219606&id=96727508 #polyvore #fashion #style

Maddie after paintballing

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.m=1&.svc=copypaste&embedder=8219606&id=95075194 #polyvore #fashion #style

Sorry it's so short it's more of a filler chapter.

Hope y'all like it! We will be posting about every Sunday. Cause of school and trying to maintain a social life....but we will try to keep it up

*comment*

*vote*

*CharlieandMads*