Chapter 22

We update a lot more then I thought we would so y'all better fell the virtual love that we are sending your way.
____________________________________________________
Charlie's P.O.V.

We all sat in the limo after getting off the plane and chatted quietly about what we would do in Texas . Quickly hoping out was not my best choice in the world when wearing 4 inch heels so I stumbled a bit forward.

"Air sickness and heels are a terrible combination." I said still stumbling a bit.

"Then take then off!" Zayn stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can't Jenna marbles told me I can't take my shoes of till I get home. Jenna marbles is my idle. I do every thing she does!" I said obviously a little dizzier then I thought I was before.

"So if Jenna jumped off a bridge you wou-"

"Yes"

"Bu-"

"Always"

"That doesn't even make sense!"

"Ignore Charlie she is a bit ummm odd when she gets off planes." Maddie said trying to find the right words to describe my state.

As we were talking we made our way threw the lobby to the elevator. Stepping in we pressed the number 3 and the elevator slowly went up. And got stuck.....jk I'm not that cliché.

Once the elevator stopped we slowly dispersed to our rooms saying goodnight to one another seeing as our plane landed lat it was about 11.

Maddie and I trudged to our beds once inside flopping on them.

"Uhhhh I don't want to change." Mads groaned loudly.

"Me neither!"

"But we have to don't we...."

"Ya I guess we do..."

"Nahhhhh" we said at the same time laughing at our own little joke.

"Ok but seriously we need to change and get this makeup off our faces or we are gunna break out." Maddie stated being the responsible one.

"Yes mom." I said jokingly getting of the bed finally and going in the bathroom to do my nightly routine.

Once I was all makeup free teeth brushed and pjs on I stepped out of the bathroom letting maddie go in where she did the same.

Once we were both confie in bed we turned the lights of.

"Night mads."

"Night Charlie"

-skip to next morning-

"Wakey wakey sunshine we got to get on the bus to drive to Dallas it's only about 20 minutes from here." I heard a voice say softly.

"Nooogggggoeeetoooooouuu" I slurred through my sleep.

"Come on char you got to get up" I finally recognized the voice as liam. "All your stuff is packed and in the bus all you got to do is get in it."

"I don't want to walk."I whined.

"Fine"

"Wait what?" I said surprised he wasn't pushing me to get up.

"I said fine" he stated "I'll just have to carry you."

Before I could react I was scoped up in his arms.

A squeal escaped my lips in surprise making him let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers down my spine.

"Uh I can walk ya I'm good with walking see my feet perfectly fine haha ya so you can set me down now." Awkwardly I spit this out quickly wiggling a bit.

A uncharacteristic smirk passed his features and if possible his eyes darkened "I fine this position very very nice. " he whispered huskily in my ear making me blush.

We made it down to the lobby earning us some curious stares and some pointing fingers. I hid my face in his chest in embarrassment not caring if it made this compromising position even well more compromising.

We finally made it to the bus were he let me finally put my feet on the ground but I was backed up against the bus just as fast.

I looked up to meet Liam's heated gaze making my Cheeks even redder then they were before.

"Liam?" I whispered confusion evident in my voice.

"Charlie I should have done this at the concert but I didn't and it killed me that I missed the perfect chance to tell you just how I fell about you...gosh I don't know how to explain it.." He pause for a second probably to think about what he was about to say.

I don't know what took me over but I grabbed the collar bring him down to my face but not touching yet.

"Then show me."

And that he did as he softly took my face in his hand while the other drifted to hold the hand that wasn't gripping his collar.

He brushed his lips to mine and slowly caressed them together.

We pulled away not far after. Even if it was a short kiss it meant more then I could really tell you.

"wow" he breathed out

"Ya"

We detached our selfs from the side of the bus slowly but kept eye contact.

"We should get on the bus"

"Uh ya" Liam stuttered out the confident facade he had earlier crumbled and shy sweet Liam came back putting the hard core one back in the room that he slipped out of.

"We'll what are you waiting for" I said with a smile reaching a hand out for him to take.

"Nothin" he said smiling following me on the bus.

Walking on we saw everyone scattered about the bus chatting away. We made our way to the couch on the side where they all were close to.

"I see the she beast didn't kill you when you tried to wake it." Lou teased.

"Oh bite me tommo" I said back but laughed nonetheless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short but I just wanted Charlie and Liam to have a moment before they get to Dallas :) hope you liked it

*vote*

*comment*

*CharlieandMads*

The Superheroes (One Direction Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara