Chapter 60 This is so boring.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. I.. forgot.. sorry.." I said as I drove ahead.

"We can go home if you don't want to.." she said slowly and I stopped the car.

"Am I being different?" I asked her.

"No.." she smiled slowly.

"Ari.. you know she means nothing to me right?" I asked her.

"I know.." she said taking my hand in hers. "Now tell me we're we going.. home or park?" she smiled.

"I think home, I'll order something and then we can play with ps4?" I asked and she grinned.

"That's fine with me" she said and I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear as I kissed her on the lips before starting the car again.

------------

"So I was thinking, maybe I'll go to work on this Thursday.. because there's a lot of things pending.." she said as I unlocked the apartment.

"Thursday..?" I mumbled to myself. She said she'll continue on the next Monday. "Can Friday do? I'm having an interview on Friday so we can both leave together" I said as we entered our pretty little world. Our apartment. Okay, it wasn't little at all, but you know what I mean, right.

"Yeah I guess.. that'll work.." she said thinking as we sat on the sofa.

"Thanks.. I don't want to be a bother but.. you know it'll be just Sundays after that.." I said and she smiled.

"So Lou wants to spend more time with Ari huh?"

"How nice of Ari to finally notice" I said rolling my eyes and she chuckled.

"Well it's Monday today and I'm home till Thursday.. what are Ari and Lou even going to do?" She asked innocently.

"Oh, Lou knows what he's going to do" I said winking at her as she playfully pushed me, only I pulled her even closer in my lap.

"Lou is getting naughty" she whispered.

"No, Lou is just in love with Ari" I said staring her eyes and she blushed.

"Just like Ari is in love with him" she pecked my lips making me blush a little.

With that, she crashed her lips on mine and I kissed her back desperately, my hands tangling in her hair.

"Let me order dinner first" I breathed heavily.

"You sure you wanna skip ps4" she said and I grinned.

"Very" I replied.

"I'll go change, then" she said as she went to the bedroom.

Hmm, someone's in the mood.

---------------

I was preparing breakfast when I felt two small hands wrap around my waist and feathery kisses on my neck.

"Good Morning Cupcake" I said and she hummed.

"Good Morning Louis" she whispered in my ear and kissed my jawline and I hissed as I cut my finger a bit instead of the onions I was chopping.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to.." she said worriedly as taking took my hand in hers and dragged me to wash it up and almost ran to the bathroom to get a bandaid for me.

"Hey, It's okay, it's nothing" I said to reassure her.

"I'm so stupid, I should've-"

"Ari calm down, I'm fine okay, and it's not your fault I should've been more careful.." I said and she mindlessly smiled as she wrapped the bandaid around my finger. "What?" I asked.