Multiple Regrets

Note: I put all of my notes at the top instead of the bottom because leave don't like to reads more words after the chapter end

Note 2: there will be a part 2 because there's already up to 1200 words and I don't want read the chapter that long and neither do you so- yee yee 🤠

The couple yelled at each other furiously for what seemed like decades to the other band members. They heard every unpleasant word being said; I hate you, shut up, asshole, etc. It didn't really effect them both in a hard way because it was out of anger like this sentence he says to her,

"I don't care if you want to break it off because I can replace you with any girl! Trust me it won't be hard. There are so many fishes in the sea, y/n maybe the one I get will be way better than you'll ever be in many ways possible"

Not many hurtful words but it did feel like she was shot when he said it. He regrets his words immediately and tried to apologize but she left the room without a word, not even saying anything to John,Brian, or Freddie.

On the other hand, Roger doesn't come out the room until 2 hours later causing them to cancel the rest of rehearsals because of the situation.

"Why did you say that? Especially to your girlfriend" Brian cross his arms at him clearly disappointed.
Roger leans onto the wall and looks down. He wanted to cry but he didn't want to do in front of the boys. He regretted his actions and wished he hadn't gone out last night.

"I didn't mean it. It was all out of anger" Roger explains with a huff.

"Really? It sounds very genuine, like you meant it-"

"Well I didn't! Like I said it was all out of anger. Every word we said was anger and I'm pretty sure you all heard it for yourselves. I don't want to replace y/n. I wouldn't replace her in a billion years- not even a life time. It's killing me that I did this to-"

"I'm sorry to break up your moment here, but you have to tell this to y/n. Not us" John tells the heart broken boy. "I know for sure she doesn't want to see me" he doubts.

"Some girls like being chased after" Roger looks at John. "But this is y/n so there's no telling" he adds on. "Can you go to her for me?" Roger ask leaning off the wall.

"N-"

"Please"
John sighs and thinks about it. "If I get any anger from her towards me because of you, you owe me"

"Alright. Tell her I said-"

"I am not sending messages" John grabs his coat and leaves.
Meanwhile, y/n is trying her best to keep her emotions balanced. She was drawing like usual, but it was out of anger, sadness, and frustration. The doorbell that rings throughout her home jumps her out of her daze. She opens the door to reveal a soft smiling John and letting him inside, but she was secretly hoping it was Roger behind the door.

"Hi john" she says softly walking back over to her couch where papers were scattered. John glances over them picking up a few. "Sketching again?" He smiles. She answers with a small 'yeah' while twirling her pencil between her fingers, something Roger taught her, and knowing that she stops and places her pencil down.

"They're stunning. Especially this one" he holds up a sketch of himself with a cowboy hat. She chuckles feeling slightly better that she had some brightness take over the darkness that was falling upon her. "I hope Freddie likes them. I've been working on it for hours- what is it this-" she spills her cup of water and it soaks up to the papers on the table in front of her.

"Wow" she chuckles and sits there raising and dropping her hands at the mess. She picks up the picture of John and let it fall to the floor. "We can get a hair dryer and dry it up" he tries to cheer up the girl who is about to freak out. She bounces her leg with a small smile on her face before letting out a scream. (This is what you call a 70s mental breakdown :) )

"Does anything like me?!" Y/n yells in frustration. "Now, come on-"

"First Roger And now I can't even draw without something going bad!" She stands up and walks around the living room.

"I can make him eat pumpkins. Yeah, pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, I can even give him cheese on pumpkin toast"

"JOHN!!" She yells but goes silent and starts to cry. John walks up to her and gives her a hug rubbing her back. She cries into his shoulder letting everything she held in out. He walks her over to her couch and makes her sit down.

"Why would he do this to me?" She sobs. "What if what he said was true? That he can find someone else better than me?"

Even though John said he wasn't sending messages he wanted to tell her what he said. "Roger doesn't think that. I can tell from his face that he didn't mean what he said. Rage causes us to say things we don't mean. He still loves you, I know it"

"Then why didn't he come and tell me face to face"

A few weeks has passed. Everything seemed to be on track just by a little. Today, she will go back but only to drop off things.

She enters the building with her purse and the drawings she had redid in her hand with a tight grip. Y/n was nervous and doesn't want to enter a awkward atmosphere between her and Roger. She actually didn't want to go to the studio, instead she wanted Freddie to get them himself but he didn't feel like it because he was having a spa day. Which was unfair but she ignored it and forced herself.

She enters getting stares from them all. "Where's Fred?"

"He's in the restroom. Are those the drawings?" John ask interested. She smiles and nods her head. He stands and walks over to her to look at him. "They're even better than before" he compliments. While that happens she can see and feel Roger's intense stare.

"Hello" Freddie's voice boomed throughout the room. "Y/n, darling you're back, thank god because nothing has been happening lately and it's been boring"

"I had a cold last week if you care" John tells him. Y/n laughs and gives the drawings to Freddie. "Here's this weeks idea and I'll see you later"

"But you just got here. Stay" Brian persuades. "I can't I'm busy" she lies. "Doing what?" Freddie test her. She can't think of a believable answer for that that question but tries her best. "I...am...just busy"

"We all know you're going home so stay and hangout. You can watch us rehearse" Brian says.

"I'm getting a drink. Does anyone want one?" Y/n offers. She realized that the tension was getting thicker but it was only effective between her and Roger, so she gets the drinks for those who wanted one.

"Y/n..." she hears his voice. She turns away from the refrigerator and put her full attention on him.