Chapter Fifty.

G R A I Z E N

"Have you seen Thia, I mean Devin?"

Ryker shook his head as an unsettling feeling grew in my stomach. Last night, I had poured out my soul to her. It was the best night in my existence. I kept replaying it over again in my head. I was never going to get enough of her, that's for sure. Now I was no longer holding anything back from her. My Thia had truly broken down all my walls.

"So, you and my sister?"

My heart warmed as I actually smiled at him.

"You knew all along she was my link, Ryker."

"I did," Ryker laughed. "I was just wondering how long it would take for your stubborn ass to admit it."

I scoffed as I lightly pushed him.

"Aphelia is pregnant."

My eyes widened. I looked at him in shock as I processed what he said.

"Shit, seriously?"

He nodded as a proud look appeared on his face. Jesus. The thought of having a child sent chills through my entire body. I was thankful Thia and I hadn't had that conversation yet. I don't think I ever want to have that conversation with her.

"I'm happy for you, man. But don't ever come to me if you need someone to babysit."

Ryker simply laughed as I walked away. I couldn't help but shake the nervous feeling I had inside of me. I hadn't seen Thia all day. Damn, I'm starting to sound clingy. I made my way up to her room, only to find it empty. The feeling inside of me grew as I looked everywhere I could for her.

I need to get my girl a damn phone.

I called Rayner, as I nervously waited for him to pick up.

"Graiz, what's up?"

"Is Devin with you?"

"She was, about an hour ago."

I cursed, gripping the phone harder in my hands. I tried to stay patient with him as I ran a nervous hand through my hair. This feeling in my stomach wasn't going away, it was only growing each minute I was away from her.

"Did she say where she was going?"

The phone was silent for a few seconds as I began to pace back and forth.

"No." Rayner finally said after what felt like forever. I let out a deep breath, trying to hold in my frustration.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, she was asking about how Jax got out of the hospital. Then, she quickly left like she needed to do something."

I hung up the phone before Rayner could finish what he was saying. My feet carried me to the hospital as fast as they could. Why was she asking about how Jax got out? Speaking of the prick, I haven't seen him anywhere either. As I finally made my way to the hospital, I felt uneasy.

The first thing I saw when the elevator doors opened was blood. Too much blood. There must've been a struggle. I found a syringe on the ground, that had been emptied into something. Or, someone.

The last thing I saw was enough to drive me mad. Sitting on the ground, next to skid marks, was Thia's shoe.