Chapter Forty-Eight.

Start from the beginning

I kissed him with all the passion I had in me, as we both fell to our knees. I rested my head against his chest, as I listened to the soft beat of his heart beneath my ear. Graizen scooped me into his arms, as he gently placed me onto the soft bed. He grabbed the blankets, pulling them over both of us. All I could see was his silver eyes staring deeply into mine as these past few weeks flashed through my mind. The man staring back at me was not the same man I met only weeks ago. His eyes no longer bore the expression of sorrow as they gazed into my light orbs. They held love. More love than I ever thought one pair of eyes could hold.

"I love you, Graizen. I want you. I want all of you."

Graizen threw the blanket off us, as he sat up in the bed. His eyes were practically popping out of his head as I said this. His rough hands placed themselves along the bottom of my shirt as he slowly slid it from my head. I followed his actions, as I gently took off his shirt, revealing his toned body beneath it. He ran his hands along the bare skin on my back, causing my vision to blur from the simple pleasure of his frail touch. His arms clenched as he pulled my body to his. The rest of our clothes followed as they landed onto the floor. Graizen trailed soft kisses along my neck, down to my collarbones. I let out a soft moan in delight, euphoria rocketing through my body.

"You," He heavily breathed out in between kisses. "Are so damn beautiful."

He brought his swollen lips up to mine again as I felt my back hit the soft mattress. I whimpered as his chest pressed itself against mine. My body was on fire. I was thankful we were on a bed; my legs wouldn't be able to bear my own weight. It was as if I was weightless, I could barley form a thought as his hands ran along my body. Noises I had never even thought I could make were pouring out of me as I gripped the sheets in my sweaty hands.

"Your body was made for me, Thia. Jesus, you're slowly killing me, you know that?"

He took a long pause as I tried to find my breath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded as eagerly as I could, unable to form words. I pulled his body back to mine, as his lips found mine again. Our naked bodies were completely against each other's, as an overwhelming feeling took over me. My body was practically trembling in anticipation as Graizen pulled away from me again. His hands ran along my thighs, his silver orbs finding the small wounds made by Locke. His body tightened, as I could feel him slowly slip away from me. I shook my head, bringing him to meet my eyes as I pressed my lips to him.

"Come back to me, Graizen. I love you. I'm here with you, right now. I'm giving all of myself to you. Please, let me."

That was all it took as Graizen attached our lips once again. He reached for a small foil package in the drawer beside him, quickly sliding it onto himself. I bit my lip, staring down at his beauty. His body was completely bare, right in front of me. He was truly a masterpiece. He came back over to me, as I stared up at him.

"Are you sure? I want this so bad. But, we can wait-"

"Graizen, I don't want to wait a second longer. I want to be connected to you in every way possible."

He simply nodded, placing a gentle kiss onto my lips one last time before he connected our bodies as one. I gasped, as my fingers grasped onto his back. Graizen let out a deep moan as I saw stars behind his eyes. His body was achingly slow as he stared down at me, worry overtaking his features. I winced, trying to get used to the feeling as he placed a kiss onto my forehead.

"Are you okay? I-I can stop..."

His voice was deep, pleasure behind it as he looked down at me. I shook my head, as he began to slowly move his body. Once my body was used to the feeling, I began to let out quiet gasps each time his body met mine. I screwed my eyes shut as absolute bliss spread throughout my whole body. Graizen was a shaky mess above me as he filled me, making love to me slowly. I had never felt more connected to him. I ran my hands along his back, as my fingers found his hair.

"Graizen."

I called out his name as our breathing slowly matched the other. His hands were around my waist, pulling me against him as tight as our bodies could handle. He leaned down, pressing his sweaty forehead against mine, as his hair tickled my head. I was completely in another world, begging for this feeling to never stop. I wanted this moment to last forever. This feeling was greater than any drug, better than any feeling I've ever experienced before. I was going to love this man until the day that I died. I was forever his.

"I... love... you..." Graizen called out in between breaths as we both reached the end. I called out his name as I became a trembling mess beneath him. He collapsed beside me, as he pulled my shaking body against his. We both were breathing heavily, as a comfortable silence fell between us.

"You can't ever leave me now, you know that right?" Graizen was the first to speak.

I rolled over, propping my elbows onto his chest. His fingers found my hair, as he lightly stroked it. The air between us felt as if it were connected, as if out souls were tethered together as one.

"I could never leave you. Not even if I wanted to."

"I never thought I would have this with anyone."

"What, exactly?" My eyebrows furrowed together.

"This overwhelming feeling of love, sex, wanting to have a future. Everything."

Wait. I sat up in bed.

"You've never had sex before?"

He shook his head, pulling me up so my arms were on either side of his head. I couldn't help the wild smile that spread across my cheeks as I realized we were each other's first.

"Everyone always thought I did, but no, never. I've never had the desire to, not until you."

I kissed his lips, pulling his body against mine as we became lost in each other over and over again.