The Studio 3

Here with another Office based chapter because I have nothing creative to come up with so I wrote this in the meantime:)

Confessionals

"Today, Fred came up with a new song...Bicycle Race. It's not bad but what makes me mad is that everyone else immediately agreed to do it but I had to fight for my car song to on a album" - Roger

————

"I want...naked women to ride the bikes. I want them to race" Freddie tells us. "They can't race out in public Fred" I tell him. "I will rent a a track of some sort and bikes"

"Bike-s?" Brian questions. "Bikes" Fred repeats. "How many?" Brian questions again. "Sixty.....five at least" Fred mumbles. "At least?! Where are you going to get that many women or bikes?!"

"Can y/n be one of them" Roger comments and shoot a look at him.

Confessionals

"I do not feel comfortable riding on a bike naked out in the open. If I did, I'll be the only one in a robe slowly fainting from all the heat" - you

————

"Y/n, you're in charge of the girls and I'll handle the bike"

"Why me?" I cross my arms at Fred. "Take off your clothes"

"No!"

"See, because if I say it they will not oblige because I am a male, but if you say they will because you're a girl"

"That knowledge is completely-" he cuts me off by groaning at my annoyance. I roll my eye and leave the studio.

Confessionals

"It's my fault for liking her coat and kid napping her" - Freddie

"I thought you said you didn't do that" - John

"I think WE ALL know I did deacy...but I can't fire her because I like the clothes she's makes..." - Freddie

————

"Why did you bring me? Why not Roger" Brian asks. "Because women love a tall man with big hair. Plus Roger wouldn't do any good because..well he'll be more focused on the girls instead of the actual and I'll have to slap-"

"Okay" Brian says cutting me off getting tired of me talking.

"I don't know what I'm going to say" I comment knowing I'm in deep shit.

"Me either"

"Wow thanks for having faith in me Bri" I say in a sarcastic tone and look at him. He smiles without looking back at me and walks inside the modeling studio.

Back at the studio
Roger's pov
"Where y/n and Brian?" Freddie walks in and ask. "Out to get your girls" I answers. He furrows his eyebrows. "Then why did she take Brian?" I shrug at his question and he walks out the room.

"Do you really think she can get 65 girls and he can get 65 bikes?" I ask John. "Depends...do they each have 65?"

"That's a good one" I say shocked at what he said. "But it's a bike company they should have at least 65 bikes"

"You never know" John whispers.

Modeling center
Your POV
"So this is your one time chance! One time!" I hold up my finger at the girls as they look plainly at me.
"Why can't you do it?" A girls ask me chewing her gum. "Because there isn't 64 other me's" I chuckle and look at Brian for a response but he just shakes his head.

"You'll all be paid" I see Brian face become surprised quickly when I say that.

The studio

"We are this big" decay makes a small face between his thumb and index fingers. "We really are!!"

Confessionals

"The girls agreed," *chuckles* "this worked out better than I planned it was going to go. Oh and I just learned today that were this big" [small space between fingers] and Brian did confirm it. Root for Astrophysics" - you

————

"How did you get them to agree?" Freddie ask me. "I told them they would get paid because you're paying them....right?"
Freddie moves his lips from side to side. "I will pay who ever wins the race"

Confessionals

"Oooh I done fucked up" - you