"If you say so.." Baekhyun say softly and turn his head to look at Hani's face. Hani smile warmly and stroke his cheek lovingly.

"Okay but just tonight. Okay?" Baekhyun said to the boys. In one split second, all of them are smiling. Some of them are high fiving joyfully and some of them fist pumping. Hani just smile and go to the kitchen to cook something for them.

"Thanks Baekhyun hyung! Saranghe!!" Tao, Sehun and Kai said simultaneously. Baekhyun just smile seeing his dongsaengs smiling happily at him. Suddenly, someone tap his shoulders from behind.

Baekhyun turn his face only to be greeted with Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen and Suho smirking at him.

"Disappointed that we ruined your first night?" Luhan ask. Baekhyun laugh "Do I even need to answer that question? The answer is damn obvious." Baekhyun aswered. And with that, all of them are laughing. 

"Thought so!" Chen said and smiling creepily(?) at him. Kris and Xiumin pats his shoulder "Sorry, Baek. They missed you so much" Kris said. Baekhyun only smile at them, "I figured". 

"Dinner is ready!" Hani's voice can be heard by all of them. The younger ones run to the dining table like a hungry wolf. Baekhyun himself are about to go to the dining table when Xiumin hold his shoulders

"Give us cute nieces and nephews" Xiumin said and smirk to Baekhyun. Kris and Luhan high five each other when they saw Baekhyun's shocked face.

Baekhyun stay quiet for a while,

"Sure" He said and smirk.

*****

"Thank you for the dinner, Hani." Suho thank Hani.

"Noona's cooking is so delicious. I want to marry someone like noona. Noona is beautiful, charming, brilliant and make a very good housewife!" Sehun said and the others smile. 

"Yah yah. She is mine" Baekhyun said and throw his arm on Hani's shoulder.

"We know that, Baekhyun. Geez, what have you done to this sassy, ahjumma-like bad boy, Hani?" Chanyeol said and everyone laugh. "I am not like an ahjumma!!" Baekhyun retords and Chanyeol just wave his hand in front of Baekhyun sassily, imitating him. 

Baekhyun glare at Chanyeol. "Freaking giant." He said. Everyone laugh again seeing his funny expression.

"There, there, kids. Lets play." Kris said to grab their attention. EXO look at him. "Lets play........." Chen said, leaving the end of the sentence hanging

"MONOPOLY!" EXO shouted together excitedly like little kids.

*****

Hani seat beside Baekhyun and watch the rest of EXO playing monopoly happily. 

"Hyung, you have to pay me. You stop at my place. And theres two hotels there. So, pay!!" Kai said to Xiumin. Xiumin groans. 

"This is why Kai shouldn't play monopoly" Xiumin say and everyone nodded. "Why?" Hani ask.

"Because he always bulid houses or hotels even when he don't have much money" D.O replied rather grumpily. Hani laugh seeing the elders sighing when they have to pay to Kai.

"And that is why I don't play monopoly when Kai offer himself to play" Baekhyun added.

"God, why are you guys so serious playing this?" Hani ask out of curiosity. Its just a game! Its only Monopoly for god's sake. Hani thought while still waiting for them to answer her question.

Tao look at Hani "We only find this game interesting to play and with this game, the maknaes can torture the hyungs." Tao said cheekily. Luhan smack the back of Tao's head. "Ouch! That hurts!" Tao yelled at Luhan. "Serve you right!" Luhan replied back. 

And with that, the newly wed's first night's night are not happening as what Baekhyun imagine it would be

OR SO HE THOUGHT.

"Okay kids, it time to go home now. We need to give these newly wed some privacy" Kris said. Baekhyun and Hani look at Kris. Baekhyun's face is glowing. He turn to look at Luhan and Xiumin who are now wiggling their eyebrows weirdly at him and Hani.

"Thank you for today!" EXO said and make their way out of the house.

"Come again next time!" Hani said and look at them get in their own cars. 

"We will!" Suho said along with D.O who are sitting next to Suho in the car. "Bye Hani and Baek hyung!" they said.

"Bye, guys" Baekhyun said happily. 

And then, they started their engine and drive away........leaving Hani and Baekhyun together.

"Hey, sweetheart?" Baekhyun said and tug on Hani's hand.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" Hani reply and look at Baekyun, smiling.

"Kris, Luhan and Xiumin hyung made a request." Baekhyun continue. "What do they want?" Hani ask innocently.

Baekyun smirk and lean closer to Hani's ear and whisper with a low voice seductively

"They want cute nieces and nephews"

*****