Hani look at Baekhyun and think for a while. She can see the honesty in his eyes. She feel loved just by seeing those pair of eyes. Hani smile "Of course..thank you, Baekhyun." Baekhyun smile is wider than it was and he suddenly make a cute happy dance. 

"Does that mean I can hug you? Kiss you?" Baekhyun ask Hani eagerly. While Hani is surprised by the sudden questions. Hani pretend to not hear a thing and make her way to the car, smiling.

"Even if you say no, I will still kiss or hug you without your permission because I don't follow rules, I am a bad boy, remember?" Baekhyun said and smile slyly. Hani slap Baekhyun's arm playfully and enter the car. Baekhyun start the engine, feeling more energetic than before. He reach for Hani's hand, he hold her hand and rest it on her lap. 

I feel like she is my wife >< Baekhyun thought and smile to himself. Hani saw him smiling and without knowing, her lips are tugged into a smile as well.

*****

Hani and Baekhyun reached the penthouse. Both of them sit at the living room and rest on the couch. Hani fell asleep on the other side of the couch. Baekhyun bring her head to his lap and play with her hair. 

Baekhyun take out his phone to snap a picture of the sleeping beauty on his lap. 

snap snap snap

Baekhyun look at the picture and smile happily. My lady.

He saw a lot of notifications on the group chat. He open and read it eventhough he is irritated by  EXO's stupid spams. His eyes stop at Luhan's name.

Luhan: Baekhyun ah, D.O and Mina is a couple now. I don't know how do we break the news to Hani. I just hope you can keep an eye on her.

What the..... D.O and Mina is a couple??? What will Hani feel about this???  Baekhyun thought, eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly, he felt someone holding his cheek gently "Whats bothering your mind, Baekhyun?" Hani ask. Baekhyun lock his gaze with Hani and he shake his head slowly. 

"Nothing. Nothing at all" Baekhyun pull a smile. Hani look at him suspiciously but she let it pass. "I want to eat!!" Hani said and run to the kitchen. Baekhyun smile softly and follow Hani from behind.

I will protect you.

*****

Back in Seoul

Mina and D.O become a hot topic in Seoul High. Everyone know about it when they saw the two walk side by side, hand in hand. News spread like the speed of light. Many fangirls are giving Mina a dirty look. Some of them even glare at her.

Everyone know that D.O and Hani is close. Some of them even ship Hani and D.O as a couple. A lot of students are thinking of how will Hani react to the sudden news? Some of them are even angry at D.O. They are whispering things like how can he do this to Hani? Even we can see it in Hani's eyes. She like him! or I think Baekhyun is better off with Hani because D.O left her for Mina.