Hani smile and replied the same to D.O, or Kyungsoo.

From Baekhyun:

Morning, sunshine! I hope you are awake by now because I have a surprise for you later!

Hani read Baekhyun's text silently and she is confused.

From Hani to Baekhyun:

What surprise? Morning.

Hani replied and make her way to her bathroom after. She get out from the bathroom after a while and dry her hair. She wear an oversized sweater and a short.

Hani make her way downstairs when she saw her parents eating their breakfast while talking to a guest, which Hani seemed to know. She didn't saw the guest's face because his back is facing her.

"There you are, darling! Come on and join us" Hani's mother said while showing her loving smile. She seat in front of the guest when-

"Hello, Honeeeeey!" Hani widens her eyes and look at the guest's face carefully before muttering his name under her breath

"Byun Baekhyun"

*****

Their breakfast went well with Baekhyun chit chatting with her parents. Hani eat slowly and silently. Savouring the taste of her favourite mushroom soup.

"You know, son, mushroom soup is her favourite!" Hani's dad told Baekhyun out of nowhere.

Baekhyun look at Hani and Hani do the same to him.

"Mushroom soup shall be my new favourite, then!" Baekhyun exclaim happily and continue to talk to Hani's parents.

Hani finish her breakfast and stand up slowly "I'll be in m room if you need me. Thanks for the breakfast" Hani said and make her way upstairs. Her parents nods and continue to have a little talk with Baekhyun.

Hani stand at her veranda and look at the scenery in front of her. Her room is in front of a garden. A very big garden. Her mother love garden so much that they have a garden of their own with many types and colourful flowers.

Knock knock

"Come in"

Hani turn around and her gaze stuck at the figure in front of her. Baekhyun.

"Nice room. You do love pink, don't you? Sorry for coming without telling you first. This is my surprise!!!" Baekhyun said while waving his hands randomly like a little kid and smiling like theres no tomorrow. Hani look at and laugh a little, seeing his cute actions.

"Thank you. What are you doing here? And do you know my parents?" Hani ask Baekhyun while still looking at the scenery in front of her.

Baehyun slowly walk and stand beside Hani, "I'm here because I want to see you. Yes, I do. We are neighbours after all. Besides, my parents and your parents are business partners. I met them a few time before." Baekhyun said and turn his body into her direction. Looking at the beauty in front of him. "So beautiful..." Baekhyun murmured and to his dismay, Hani heard him.

"Its beautiful isn't it? My mom design the garden herself since she love gardens and flowers" Hani said while eyes slowly make their way to look at Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun look at her eyes and smile to himself.

"I was talking about you but sure, the garden is beautiful too" Baekhyun said while smiling at Hani. Hani turn a bit pink from the sudden compliment and look away.

"Thank you"

*****

"Do you have any work to do?" Baekhyun ask Hani out of the blue and look at her.

"Um.. No. Why?" Hani look suspiciously at Baekhyun and Baekhyun's eyes slowly turn into crescents and his lips turning into a big smile. Baekhyun reachers her hand and drag Hani downstairs.

"We are going to have fun today. Just us. You spent your time with D.O yesterday and you have to spend some of your time with me too!" Baekhyun said while still holding her hands.

"Mr and Mrs Kim, I will take Hani out today. I will take care of her so don't worry!" Baekhyun said to her parents. Her parents look at Hani and Baekhyun and they smile in return. "Of course. Have fun, kids!" Mr Kim said. Baekhyun smile and thank Mr and Mrs Kim.

Baekhyun start his car's engine and look at Hani who just staring infront blankly. "We are going play at Lotte World!"

Upon hearing this, Hani's blank face turn into a smile.

"R-really? I have been there before with my parents once. But i never been there for years because..uhh..I don't have friends to go with and my parents are a bit busy." Hani said while look at Baekhyun. Her sad face turns into a smiling one. Her eyes twinkling. Her smile...her billion dollar smile.

Baekhyun stare at Hani for a while. Thinking how on earth is he still breathing right now.

"Baekhyun?" Hani look at him innocently

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Lets go!" Baekhyun quickly smile and turn his face to the front. His face is burning red because of Hani's smile.

*****