"Why does she call you Kyungsoo, D.O hyung?" Out of curiousity, Kai being the closest to D.O ask him. Sehun, Baekhyun and Chen thank Kai's gut in their heads.

"-because I ask her to" D.O finally say it after stay silent for a few seconds. The rest of them only nods or show the 'okay' face. Hani stand there and play with her fingers.

"Lets go and watch a movie?" Baekhyun asked all of them while looking at Hani. Everyone including Hani nods to show that they agreed to his idea. Baekhyun smile to himself when Hani agreed to his suggestion.

*****

At the movie counter

"6 tickets for Captain America The Winter Soldier, please" Baekhyun said while taking out his money to pay for the tickets. D.O and Hani are lining up to buy snacks. While the trio, Chen, Kai and Sehun are looking at the screen beside the movie entrance. Watching trailers from other movies like little kids.

After a while, they walk together to their place. Baekhyun quickly make his way to his seat and comfortably seat beside Hani and Kai. Baekhyun intended to seat beside Hani from the start. Hani seat beside Baekhyun after a while and her eyes focusing on the big screen in front of her. Baekhyun stare at Hani while smiling softly without he knowing.

How can a person manage to look so pretty even in the dark? Baekhyun thought to himself as he look at Hani's face. Hani turn to look at Baekhyun and she smile. Baekhyun's face turn pink and he feel a bit thankful that its dark so that she didn't see his flushed face. Baekhyun find himself smiling back at her and offer his popcorn. Hani whisper him her thank. She is about to grab the popcorn inside its box(?) when she accidentally touched Baekhyun hands who also intend to grab some popcorn.

"Uhh I'm so sorry!" Baekhyun whispers to Hani while face flushing a shade darker than before. Hani nods her head and found herself turning a bit pink too.

"Its okay.. I'm sorry too.." Hani whispers slowly. Hani quickly look in front when Baekhyun grab her hand and look at Hani deeply.

"No, really. I'm so sorry. Not only for this..but for everything that happened before..." Baekhyun said softly. Hani look at Baekhyun and mouthed an 'okay'. Baekhyun smile and continue to hold her hand while look in front, watching the movie. Hani is about to take her hand out of Baekhyun's grasp but Baekhyun only hold her hand tighter and shakes his head to the left and to the right softly. Hani give up and continue to watch the movie when suddenly, D.O, who is seated on her left ho;d her other hand. Hani look at D.O and D.O smile at her. Hani felt really helpless with two attractive boys holding both of her hands and refuse to let her hands go.

What kind of situation is this? Hani ask herself while face turning red.

And with that, the trio end up watching the big screen while holding hands until the end of the movie

*****

After the movie ends, the group of friends making their way out of the cinema while conversing on how great the movie was.

"Do you look at his body??? Oh God its like me staring into the mirror!" Kai said cheekily while eating the rest of his unfinished popcorn.

"Excuse me, your body is nothing compared to his body >:)" Chen adds and quickly earning a glare from Kai.

"Noona!!!! Chen said my body is not that greaaaat :(" Kai run to Hani and pouts pitifully.

"Yah Chen, don't say like that to him. Yes, your body is...uhh great..I guess." Hani said and smiling at Kai.

Everyone laughs at Hani's hesitation except for Kai. Kai stare at Hani and found himself smiling brightly "Its okay! I feel great now that noona said my body is great ^^" Kai clings on Hani's arms like a kid while Sehun frowning from behind.

"Yah yah. Let her go" D.O suddenly come from nowhere and order Kai to let Hani go. Kai pouts but let go of Hani's arms.

"Its okay, Kyungsoo. I don't mind" Hani said softly and steal a glance at the pouty Kai.

"But I mind.." D.O said softly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you. Sorry" Hani said and look at D.O

"Oh..nothing. I said..uhh..I just..thought you might feel comfortable or what. And..after all, we are suppossed to have fun together...just the two of us.." D.O said and look at Hani. Hani is speechless. She look away to hide her pink cheeks.

Baekhyun jogs beside Hani along with Chen. Baekhyun smile and said a simple 'hi' to Hani. Hani smile in return and said 'hi' back.

Hani's phone suddenly rings. She press the green button on her phone.

"Hello? Ah..Ne..Ne ne" Hani put her phone in her handbag and slowly turns to D.O.

"I need to go. Its almost 7PM. I have a family dinner to catch" Hani said to D.O. D.O nods.

"I can send you home" D.O adds while searching for his car key.

"Uhh..its okay. I will call my driver to send me home" Hani quickly tell Kyungsoo."

"I can send you home. Your house are just a few blocks from mine" Baekhyun said while looking at Hani.

"How do you know?" Hani look at Baekhyun and Baekhyun only smile

"I saw you before around my neighbourhood. I saw you jog" Baekhyun reasons and smile at Hani.

Hani nods slowly and look at D.O.

"I'll go back with Baekhyun, okay? I need to be home faster" Hani said while look at D.O.

"Okay..so see you tomorrow? Let me know when you reach your house" D.O remind Hani. Hani nods and walk away with Baekhyun.

*****

Hani sit at passenger's seat and play with her fingers while Baekhyun drive his car.

"What does D.O mean by 'let him know' when you reach your house?" Baekhyun ask out of the blue while steal glances at Hani now and then.

"I'll send him a text message later when I reach my house" Hani said and then humming softly to the song played on the radio.

"He have your number?" Baekhyun asked, a bit surprised.

"Yeah...for the project, remember?" Hani said.

"Oh...okay.." Baekhyun said and continue to focus on his driving.

*****

"We are here." Baekhyun said to Hani. Hani look at Baekhyun and said her thank.

Hani is about to get out of his car when Baekhyun grab her hand

"Can I have your number too?" Baekhyun said and his face is a bit pink.

Hani think for a while and give her phone number to Baekhyun

"Thanks a lot!" Baekhyun smile and wave his hand out of his car's window at Hani.

Hani wave back and walk to her mansion's gate.

Baekhyun look at Hani's dissapearring figure.

Baekhyun smile to himself.

Kim Hani...what have you done to me?

*****