Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.

Start from the beginning

Really, now?

"Ari, that- Aria," her eyes shoot up to mine with confusion as I continued. "That guy was Zack, the one you cheated me on with" I said looking down.

"I- What?!" she said surprised. "Louis this is some kind of misunderstanding.. I really didn't do anything.." she said holding my hands and I sighed.

"I saw you Aria, he was on top of you and you said I love you to him. Also, you called a fool" I said. My tears finding a way to be out.

"No.." she said, more to herself.

"Yes.." I chuckled humorlessly. Okay, seeing her in person was more painful than I thought.

"Louis.. I.. I don't know what to say.. I don't even remember anything.." she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Ofcourse you don't" I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't.." she said.

"I can't believe you Aria, you really did that for money?" I asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about Louis?" she asked back angrily.

"Zack told me everything Aria, everything" I said.

"Zack? Do you really believe that motherfucker over me?" she frowned.

"You love him Aria, that's rude of you to say" I shrugged.

"No, I don't, I love you! Only you Louis, you have to believe me!" she said and in no time I pinned her against the wall, kissed her roughly. For the very last time.

-------------

Aria's POV -

My head hurts and my heart hurts. He was kissing me roughly and I kissed him back but I could feel the tension, the anger, the disappointment as he held my waist tightly.

God knows what Zack filled him with.

He pushed his tongue inside, deepening the kiss and I let him, tilting my head to get a better grip as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I-" I started but he cut me off as he put his hand on my mouth. We both were breathing heavily.

His beautiful blue eyes roamed all over my face as if memorizing every feature of mine.

"I love you, Aria Miller, I always will.." he whispered. "But, I'm so done with you and we're over" he said, his forehead touching mine. This can't be happening.

"Louis, please hear me out.." I said.

"Oh yeah, say what you want Highness, you have a whole two minutes" he said bitterly and I felt a pang in my chest from his words.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you this bad but I don't remember anything Louis.. all I remember is that you were with me and then you just came back and acted all weird.. I don't know what you said or what anyone said, for that matter.. but I do remember you shouting.. that's all.. I didn't do anything to hurt you Louis, I love you, I really do.. and as for Zack, he's messing with us.. I don't know why but he's lying.." I rambled but I meant each and every word.

"That was three minutes, but it's okay darling I love you after all" he said making me cry.

"Stop it Louis, just tell me this is some kind of sick joke.. I can't handle it anymore.." I said, endless tears falling out of my eyes.

"You're the one who played that sick joke Aria, you played it on me.." he said sadly.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.