Future meets the Past

Start from the beginning

Past
Author POV (might get a little confusing but just to make you guys know: (Jikook from the past words), (Jikook from the future words)
The members as usual had their own things. Namjoon watching videos on his phone, Yoongi sleeping with his mouth wide open, Hoseok trying to put on contacts, Taehyung and Seokjin pestering each other, and finally,
The maknae and his hyung being clingy once again.

"One little kissy please jungkookie~" Jungkook shake his head, trying to push Jimin away. "No hyung! I don't want to!"
"Aww Kookie~ his bout a hug? Hyung gave you a lot of things today so hyung gotta have a prize"
Jungkook was beyond annoyed right now. "I SAID NO!" And he pushed Jimin harder than he thought. His eyes widen what he just did and tried to grab his hyung from falling.
"Hyung-"

A light began shining brightly and Jimin felt someone holding him from falling. "Are you okay Jimin?"
Jimin open his eyes to find a Jungkook, a really different one. Jimin looked back at his Kookie then the other one who saved him from falling.
"Who are you?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smile and made the past Jimin stand on his feet. "I am your jungkookie"
Past Jimin widen his eyes, "what?"
Jimin shoved Jungkook away and smile at his past self.
"How bout we all sat down and chat hm?"

Jimin looked back to his members who just nodded.
"Um...okay"
*
*
*
*
"Okay so" Jimin and Jungkook both showed their ID. "We are the FMP, which stands for 'Future meets past', our jobs is to go back in time to make sure other people's past are not having any problems" Jimin said.
Jungkook put back his ID and said "The people from the future would tell us if there was something that isn't supposed to be in their past or if the FMP has a problem from the past, our boss would give us the files "

"Like being rejected"Jimin said bitterly. "I said I was sorry" Jungkook said softly, caressing Jimin's hand.
Jimin and Jungkook had their eyes landed on their future selfs. Both of them were amazed by their future selfs.
"Anyway, we receive our files saying that our past is having a problem" Jimin said, looking at the past Jungkook. "It seems both of us are still not in a good condition"

"Excuse me to interrupt but um..is the future really nice?" Hoseok asked
"Oh no it's like shit but we still live in it anyway" both of them said simply.
"Oh...okay"
"Are you two...in a relationship?" Jungkook asked.
Jungkook stared at Jimin and smiled.
"Yes"

Jimin and Jungkook had their eyes wide while the members mouth wide open.
"My...my dreams come true!" Jimin smiled widely and hugged Jungkook tightly which made him push his hyung away.
Even though Jimin is now 25, it still made Jimin heart hurt seeing it in front of his eyes and Jungkook noticed it.
"Well um, since I don't want my relationship with Jimin to end, let's solve this problem right now"
"Wait what-"
"NOW PAST JUNGKOOK NOW"
*
*
*
*
"Past Jungkook with future Jimin and past Jimin with future Jungkook got it?" Jimin said. They nodded. "Got it"

Past Jm and future Jk
Jimin felt nervous. He never expected Jungkook to be so handsome. He got taller, muscular too and his smile was so sweet, Jimin was already melting.  "Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure"
"What's it like to date um...me?" Jimin said.
"It's fantastic" Jimin was taken aback by the future jungkook's words. The Jungkook that he knew would never say that. "Really?"
"Yes really, I have always liked you since you came to the dorm" Jungkook said. "But why would you be so...you know.."
"Mean?" Jimin nodded. Jungkook smile sadly and shrug. "I was shy, I tried to be nice but your affection made me feel uncomfortable"
"Oh.." Jimin pout and look down.
"Shit no I mean ugh..." Jungkook just wanted to punch himself right now. "I meant like..I didn't know how to respond to your affection" Jungkook look at the past Jimin and smile awkwardly.
"Does that make sense?"
Jimin laughed and nodded. "I get it now"
Jungkook chuckle. "You're still the same hyung I know, cute and understanding"
Jimin blushed.
Jungkook went towards Jimin and hold his hand. "Please don't give up on the past me, I promise you that your heart won't be broken again"
Jimin thought for awhile and nodded, smiling.
"Okay"