"Of course, babe." I had to admit, I was envious of Perrie. She had everything I ever wanted and more. 

*

The party was now in full swing, the music blaring through the speakers and people dancing, I saw a few familiar faces, but none that caused me to give them a second glance. I was sat at the bar, sipping at an apple martini when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I whipped my head around to come face to face with Luke and Harry. I jumped from my seat, pulling them both in for a hug.

"I thought It was you I saw! See Harry! Brown hair and everything, wow!" Luke cheered, planting a kiss on my cheek, followed by Harry. "Wow, It's been a while. Hows things been?" Luke smiled.

"Good, yeah. I have my own business now, event planning, actually. How's things for you two?"

"I finally asked Clara to be my girlfriend." Harry sent me a small smile, which I grinned at, "Yeah, she said no." I couldn't help but let a small giggle fall from my lips.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, but Harry laughed along, "I can't believe how different you two look." I admitted. Luke now had stubble covering his chin and upper lip, but Harry remained beardless, his hair was extremely long however, a black fedora being the only thing probably keeping it from falling into his eyes. "Where's the other boys?" I asked, Harry sent Luke a wary glance, but I brushed it off.

"Uh, they're just coming I think." Luke smiled, obviously brushing off Harry's glance as well. 

"Well, I better go. Perrie asked me to help her with a few things. I'll speak to you later okay?" They both nodded, waving me off as I made my way back to Perrie's table, where Zayn and her were engrossed in conversation which I didn't want to interrupt so I decided to go get some fresh air. The room was getting a little stuffy and a bit of cool air would do me good. 

"Fuck, Ellie. No. Okay, I'm just annoyed. Yeah, bye." My breath caught in my throat as I let the sight in front of me sink in. The blonde hair, the blue eyes, the Irish accent. A black suit jacket was placed over a striped shirt, a black tie that had been slackened around his neck and black dress pants and shoes fitting his body perfectly. I heard a loud crack, and that's when I was brought back to reality. "Motherfucker!" He yelled, his fist colliding with the brick wall. Ouch. He turned around when I cleared my throat. His eyes widened as he looked at me. "Elana? Holy shit, wow. It's been a while." His finger bent around his collar, pulling it away from his neck. It was then I caught sight of his bleeding knuckles.

"Still got a temper, I see." I chuckled, which he returned. "Here, let me clean it up." I smiled, offering him my hand.

"Lan-Elana it's fine, seriously. I gotta catch Zayn." He said awkwardly, my nickname almost slipping past those beautiful plump lips. I hadn't felt those lips in so long, almost 4 years, actually. I didn't even remember how they felt. He obviously caught me staring because he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. I'm being rude. Thanks." He smiled before he took my hand, following me to a bathroom 

"Jesus Niall, you've split the skin and everything." I wet a cloth that was hanging in the bathroom, wiping away at some of the blood causing him to wince, "Sorry." I apologized before doing it again, cleaning the dirt away so it didn't get infected.

"Look, this probably isn't the best time to bring this up but I'm really fucking sorry for what I did, It was a dick move and I hurt you so much, i'm really fucking sorry." He frowned, wincing again as the last bit of blood was wiped clean off his bloody knuckle, It was certainly going to scar. 

I bit my lip as I took him in properly, the stubble that had started to grow on his chin making him look a lot more mature, his blonde hair now almost nonexistent but still there. He looked flawless. He took a bit of my hair between his fingers and smiled, "I like your hair brown. It suits you." I bit my lip, causing his breath to hitch.