Late night swim

'★' Ben'★'
Note: when they're talking at the same time, I'll put him in italics, ok bye :)

'★' Ben'★'Note: when they're talking at the same time, I'll put him in italics, ok bye :)

I looked out the window As it was currently 12 am. the city lights lit up everything in its path and were beautiful from the view I had. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He ask laying his face in the crook of my neck. I nod my head with a small smile. "Last one there has to take their clothes off" and with that said he runs off quickly laughing. I chase after him, jumping over shoes in the process. When I make it to the pool he stands there.

"You cheated" I whined at him. "I didn't cheat, you just wasn't prepared"

"No...my mind had to comprehend what you said" he laughs at me. "Come on, you're the last one here" I roll my eyes at him and take of me my shirt and pants.

"All of it" he smirks. "Ben, there can be paparazzi in the bushes watching us. I'm not going full nude and have a picture leaked" I laugh. "Hey, it's their fault, they decided to be creeps and who's going to be on a mountain top? C'mon, I'll do it with you" he smiles and starts to get undressed. I watch him pull off his shirt, exposing his toned abs. "Like what you see?" He cockily says with a smirk. "Whatever" I take off my undergarments feeling slightly uncomfortable, but I did it anyways.

He awaits for me in the pool. His arms stretched out alongside the pool wall. I get in and swim over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"This is weird" I say and laugh a little. "What do you mean it's weird? We've seen each other naked all the time, it's-"

"Not that! I feel paranoid"

"Y/n, trust me. No one is up here, no one can see that we're naked in a pool. I can positively assure you everything is fine. Besides, what's the worse that happen?" He gives me a smile.

He's right, what can happen? A drone is going to fly above us with a camera attached to it?

The next day

We looked at my phone sitting on the couch watching the Snapchat news story. It was a news or "daily scoop" is what they call it, of pictures of us last night at the pool. I sat there with my lips going off to the side and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Maybe things got a little steamy between the couple, and I can say without any disrespect to y/n, or Ben and I'm not trying to steal your mans when I say this, but he is big"
I swiped away and locked my phone, still sitting there.

"This wouldn't have happened, if you listened to me when I said I'm paranoid"
"You say you're paranoid all the time"
"You're always persuading me to do things"
"I like to have fun"
"I can see all the bad things happen. I'm like literally Raven"
"Did you see us having fun?"
"I kind of had fun to be honest but still.."
"I believe someone trying to set me up"
"Bitchass"
"Wankers"