"No you guys aren't messed up.......... I am though." I said quietly. They all stared at me silently for a second.
"No you aren't." Elle said determinedly.
"Ya don't worry Sienna he will realise he needs you just like everyone else does." Joyce.
"If he won't take you I will." I heard Harley say jokingly.
"That's gross." We all said chuckling slightly. They got up and held their hand out. I took their hands and they helped me up. I dusted my self off and my mom walked in gasping.
"Oh no what happened here!?" She shrieked.

"Sienna and Raiden problems." Joyce said and my mom just raised her eyebrows and nodded walking right back out of the room.
"What did you do to her!?" I heard yelling in the foyer. I heard a slap sound come from there. I walked quickly into the front foyer to see Sandra in Raidens face.
"Huh you going to answer me!? You are a very unbelievable werewolf Raiden." She said with acid dripping from her words.
"Mom," I waited for him to say something but he didn't get to. Sandra pushed him again and slapped his head.

"Raiden did you see what you have in there!?" She screamed.
"Mom please just-"
"No Raiden you know how much I care for her how could you do this. She is like my daughter already! I am disgusted with you!" She screamed and was about to hit him when I ran over and gripped her wrist. She looked back at me shocked.
"Don't." I said quietly.
"Sienna let go of my arm that's a order." She said obviously angry.

My grip tightened.
"I can't." I said and she glared.
"Let.Go." She said gritting her teeth. I looked at her begging her with my eyes not to make me do this.
"Sienna let go of your Luna." I heard Shaun say more calmly.
"No I wont." I said and they gave me a funny look. Sandra in a swift movement threw me across the room.  I hit the wall and then looked over to her she turned back around. I let my wolf take over half of me. I raced over there before she could smack Raiden again. I tackled her to the ground and she smacked her head against the ground.

I jumped off of her and ran over to stand in front of Raiden. No one can hit my mate but me so I wasn't about to let his mother! Sandra jumped up and looked over at me.
"Why are you still defending him he gave up on you remember!?" Sandra screamed. I winced she is so irate right now.
"Because Sandra I have to." I whispered. She growled and started running for us. I was abruptly thrown behind Raiden. I watched as he grabbed his mothers arm and twist her around. She dropped to her knees in front of him with her arm in a painful hold. I heard her whimpering and Shaun flinch to run over.

"Stay over there dad." Raiden said threateningly. He stopped and watched wide eyed.
"Mom calm down." He told her and she calmed slightly. We waited for her to calm down completely. Once she was okay he let go and stepped back in front of me. She stood up and dusted herself off. She took a breath and turned to us smiling.
"Sienna I am so sorry I got a little mad." She said calmly and then turned serious.
"You see what you have there Raiden? A mate. Remember that." She said and turned around grabbing Shaun's hand and walking out of my front door.

I walked past Raiden and headed up to my room. I sat on my bed and stared at the ground. Why in the world did i just protect my annoying furry but hole of a mate? God he makes me so angry sometimes! I flopped back and stared at the ceiling. I heard my door open and I propped up looking at Raiden standing in the doorway. He scratched the back of his head and I studied him intensely. I raked my eyes over his perfect tall muscular frame. I noticed him shifting.
"Don't look at me like that." He said quietly. I looked back at his face and wondered what it would be like to be with him. Like really WITH him?

Shut up Sienna you can't give into the pull! I reminded myself.
"Like what?" I asked nonchalantly.
"Like.... You know what just never mind." He said and I stared at him studying his frustrated face. His lips in a small pout an his eyes brows deep in emotion. His eyes studied me and then he looked away.
"Don't look at me." He hissed.
"Why?" I asked like a five year old.
"Because its nerve wracking!" He huffed. I smirked he was nervous and it was so cute! Wait what!? Sienna my friend don't fall for the dumb pull I'm telling you! In the end it'll be you getting hurt not him if you do.