LXX. BangTwice Collaboration Song

It has been a week since Bighit E. released the music video for Mirror . The music earned a lot of views and comments from fans since its release. The fans expresses mixed feelings for the song lyrics and the music video. They also speculates that the couple actually experienced the same situation knowing that the two write and composed the song.

Yes, the song is all about break up and how the ex-lovers struggle with their past. The music video focuses on loneliness of the characters to solicit sympathy from the audience. They also showed a different side of both artists who portrayed in the video-- none other than the couple itself. 

Suga's rap parts are heavily emphasizes how pitiful he had become when he lost the girl of his life. How he struggle to keep up with his everyday life and how he wish to overcome all of it.

Jihyo's lyrics are all about how she regretted her decision and how much she wants to be with the guy again but she knew she can't. She expresses the conflicts she had in choosing between her dream and her lover. 

Looking back, the song which the two collaborated shouldn't be released this year as agreed by JYP pd, Jihyo and Suga. However, Bang pd intervene and pleaded JYP that the song should be released too. It gone a long process and series of meetings before the two agency came up with an agreement.

The music video will just be a special gift for fans. The song will also not be part of the digital song release but only part of a special album. The music video becomes a hot topic and talk of the town. The two artists are heavily praised for their acting. Their expressions look very natural and it almost like their not acting at all. Some fans even requests the agency to give them an acting career. Not only that, the song has gone up to music charts and beat a few songs released at that time. Well, what will you expect? Its BTS and Twice. Combined them together, they will only be stronger.

-------------------------------------------

Suga's POV

Today at 6 pm, our official music video will drop and fans are already anticipating it. Simultaneously, we will start our showcase while the music video airs by dancing on stage. All the members are excitedly waiting for the time to strikes at 6 pm. 

I was on the phone with Jihyo a while back and she said that they are all waiting for the v live to start. The girls are currently in Japan and they have a lot of time in their hands since they just arrived. 

----------------------------------------

After the dance part, we have a mini Q&A portion with fans to keep them entertained. It is also the time for us to catch our breathe after performing.

"Suga oppa, is Twice watching the vlive too?"

a fan asked suddenly when she was called from the audience.

"I was told they will watch the show."

"Maybe you can call Jihyo unnie and talk briefly with her 😊"