LVII. Dating Rumor (part 2)

Suga's POV

I woke up with such bad news circulating around. Jimin halt me from sleep as soon as he saw the article posted by Dispatch. It was Jihyo caught dating.... with Jaebum???

I kiss my sleep good bye and focus on the article. To which trash this information came from??? Sure, Jihyo is dating... but it's with me!!!

Jm: Hyung, is Jihyo seeing Jaebum behind your back?

I glared at Jimin. There's no way Jihyo will do that! Come on!!! She just rejected the guy!!

Jm: I didn't mean to sound rude hyung... don't get mad at me.

I closed my eyes to soothe my nerves;

Yg: It's fine. This write-up is pure bullsh*t. Jihyo just rejected the guy a few days ago.

Jm: But why they are doing this?

Yg: I don't know man! I need to call her. I'm worried about how she's doing.

Jm: Go on hyung... I'll leave first then.

After a few rings, she picks up the phone;

Yg: Jihyo! Are you okay?

Jh: Oppa....

Ch: Unnie!!! A new article was out!

Sn: What does it say?

Ch: Bad! Look!! 😱😨

I heard them say in the background. I've waited for Jihyo to speak but she kept her line quiet except for the girls' loud conversation.

Yg: Jihyo... you're still there?

Jh: Oppa, I'm sorry. I got caught by Dispatch but... it's not you who they caught with me.

Yg: Yeah, I've read the article.

Jh: Why is this even happening...

She sounds so down and weak it makes me furious. This false rumor will only complicate things and confuse the fans even more.

Yg: We'll sort things out, okay. Let me check what I can do.

Jh: Aren't you mad at me? You're not thinking I'm actually meeting him behind your back right?

Yg: Of course I'm mad. It'll be a lot easier if it's me they linked with you 'coz we're the real couple. And no, I won't think of you that way. No doubting each other, remember??