LXXV. Ending Stage

The two most popular idol of their era was invited to perform in a special episode of a prestigious music show in Korea. It is for an anniversary special and a lot of idols and artists are requested to perform. Bangtwice will be the last performer.

Fans speculate that they will finally perform their collaboration. Well, this is the perfect time and event. They can't miss it, can they? Also, both groups expresses how much they wanted to perform it live but there's just no chance before.

----------
JYPE dance studio....

Bangtwice are all gathered to practice one last time before the performance tomorrow. They are perfecting small details now so they will just adjust the spacing tomorrow in the actual stage. The two pd visited them a while ago to see how they are. All who come to watch them practice told them they're doing great and praises their hard work. 

.
.
.
.
.

At 11pm....

Jn: We haven't eaten dinner yet. Let's go grab something to eat first.

Ny: Let's go to the snack bar then. There should be sandwiches over there.

Hs: I want rice though.

Mm: Me too!

Jy: Let's order some late snacks instead.

Tz: Pd will be upset if he'll learn we're eating unhealthy food again 😁😁

Dh: Then let's keep it a secret 🙈🙊🙉

Ny: Momo, go order some food.

Mm: Ehh??

Rm: I'll do it.

While the group is busy ordering food, the couple is busy attending to each other.

"Love, my shoulder aches, Jimin is soo heavy to lift up"

She giggles,

"Come, I'll massage you."

"You're tired though."

"Nonsense! Come."

"Ahh... this is why I'm the luckiest of all."

Chaeyeong caught on the lovers and exposed them to the members. Soon, everyone watch them in silence and Jihyo's laughter dominates the studio.

"Why is it so quiet?"

She looks around only to see the members watching them like a romantic movie in Netflix.  Sana and Tae even enjoyed munching chips while looking at them. 

"Why you guys are only looking at us?"