XIII. Coffee, tea or me?

Jihyo got woken up by her mother to prepare for their departure. She checks the time and it reads 4 in the morning. She reluctantly pulls her body to stand then she realized what just happened ---she fell asleep while on the phone!! She hurriedly grabs her phone and Suga indeed sent her a message.

Good night sleepy head. 😁

She felt guilty and started biting her lips while thinking of any excuse.

Jh: Oppa, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to fell asleep 🙏

"Jihyo dear, hurry up!"

"Coming!"

She goes downstairs to eat breakfast then she got herself busy preparing for their flight to Jeju.

----------

At the airport...

Jihyo and her family are waiting for their turn to board the plane. She's posting some greetings to fans on her IG showing her beautiful selfies when her phone vibrates.

Suga Oppa

It was a message from Suga.

"He's probably at their hotel by now"

She thought, she typed her response and sent it,

Yg: How's sleep?

Jh: I'm sorry.

Yg: Nah... It's ok.

Jh: You're at your hotel now?

Yg: Yeah, just arrived. You?

Jh: We're waiting for our flight.

--- a few minutes gap ---

Jihyo made a sour face when he suddenly stopped replying to her messages. She put her phone back to her pocket in dismay and waited until for their turn to board the plane. When the crew notified the passengers, Jihyo's family entered first and took their respective sit. Her pout only disappears when her phone vibrates again inside her pocket, it was Yoongi.

Yg: You've got eye bags Ji.

Eye bags?

She thought to herself, she even stupidly looks around though she's sure he won't be there.

Jh: How did you know?

Yg: IG