XXXIV. Our Little Secret

Suga's POV

When JYP pd said that Jihyo was with got7, I feel a little upset. I could have seen her sooner but she has to be with the other guys first instead. I can't help but to look disappointed; I mean, come on! It is my long awaited day!!!

I noticed that Twice members were exchanging looks with my members secretly; like they are hiding something from the others inside the room-- including me. And the weirdest part is that somehow, they all look comfortable with each other.

JYP get everyone's attention and started the meeting without Jihyo. We to talk about the album creation, concept and the collaboration in it's whole.

Jyp: How will you make a song with 16 singers? I mean, I can't imagine it.

Rm: Pd-nim, there is an idol group called Seventeen and NCT with huge number of members, it's totally possible.

Jyp: Yeah, I get that. But our Twice... you know very well that their group's color is different compare to the concept you were aiming for.

Jn: We can probably work it out pd-nim. Twice is versatile singers, they can do and give justice to whatever genre.

Twice blushed and softly chuckles to Jin's compliments.

Jyp: You flatter my girls Jin-ssi. But I'm still not convinced.

Yg: How about this, we will follow the genre you want for the collaboration?

Bang: Are you sure about that Suga?

Yg: We can do it Bang pd. We need Twice's voice for the collaboration.

Jyp: Send me the audio, I like to listen to it first then I'll decide if we can go with it.

Yg: Okay, I will do that.

Jyp: How about the duet?

Yg: Yes, we've decided that I will do the duet along with Jihyo-ssi 

(he can't help but to wince after he addressed Jihyo with formality).

Jyp: Jihyo... of course, you'll choose Jihyo.