XLIII. Yoonghyo Couple

It was 3 am in the morning when they reached Twice's dorm. Jihyo asked him not to go out his car anymore but the lad won't obey. He brought her up to her doorstep and waited for her to go inside. They were lucky no fans have been cluttered in the building to see them.

Jh: I'm home now, you should head back too.

Yg: Yeah, I will.

Jh: Now shoo!

Yg: Right.... *he scratch the back of his neck* can you come closer? I have something to tell you.

Jihyo leaned her ear closer...

Jh: What is it?

Suga cupped her face and snatched a quick kiss from her.

Yg: Now I can go home *smirk*  Good night, dream of me okay? *wink*

He said while walking backwards away from her. She can only shook her head and smile on his cute antics. She waved him goodbye and finally closing her door when he sets off to the elevator. She touched her lips remembering his sudden kiss. She's smiling despite herself.

So this is the feeling I almost missed huh?

Someone tapped her shoulder from her back. She turns and saw eight pair of eyes fully awake and staring at her with knowing smiles on their faces.

Ny: So how's the *kiss gesture* huh?

She was surprised that the girls have seen them and all of them laughs at loud. It's past 3 am but the girls won't care and so... Jihyo needs to tell her stories without anything left untold. Scrap sleeping... she'll definitely won't get a wink of sleep because of her excited members.

-----------------------------

Suga finally got back home and went straight to his room since the boys are all sleeping soundly. He feels like sharing his victory to them but guess it needs to wait until they all wakes up. It might be better anyway so he can savor the moment on his own. After he freshen up, he grab his phone to see if Jihyo message him. He felt a bit upset when there's none but didn't take it to heart. He'll just do it first same as before.

Yg: Just got back home.. are you asleep?