XXXVI. Fear

Suga's POV

I locked myself inside the men's room. I need to calm down. That JB guy is taking a stall on me, he's making me furious. Jihyo is not helping either, she keeps smiling at him in front of me. She calls him oppa too right in front of my face! I open the faucet and wash my face with cold water.

Yoongi, you need to calm down. It won't help you if you loose your temper now.

I wipe my face dry and made a breathing exercise before finally stepping out of the men's room. I saw the two of them chatting happily while I was away. Jihyo looks really happy with JB and it scares me.

"Make her smile again sunbae, I'm counting on you. Fighting!"

Tzuyu-ah, I want to too but... isn't she smiling now? (shakes head) it'll be a hard battle for me now with JB coming in the picture but I need to grab a hold of my self. (dark clouds forming on top of his head) But, what if... she needs someone else instead to keep that smile on her face?

I quickly brush that thought inside my head again, I sighed and went back to our table. The two paused mid-sentence when they saw me coming, making sure I won't be able to hear anything they are talking about. I feel so out of place, I'm a hair's thin from walking out if not for JYP. He finally shows up in the restaurant just in time.

Jyp: I'm sorry, that was really an important meeting.

Yg: It's okay, what shall we discuss about pd-nim?

Jyp: I see, you were really curious now.

Yg: Yeah, I hope you can tell me already.

He clears his throat and clasp his hand together looking back and forth to our faces; probably thinking where to start.

Jyp: Alright, first and for most, the reason I called for you Suga-ssi and JB is because you are asking for the same thing from me. I'm sorry, it actually skipped my mind that JB already asked for a song collaboration with Jihyo before (looking at Suga). Now to be fair, I will consider both of you as candidates for Jihyo's duet partner.

JB: So, you're gonna decide now pd-nim?

Jyp: Me? Oh no. I won't decide just yet.

Yg: Then why are we here for?

Jyp: Impatient, I see. I've heard your track Suga-ssi. Same with your song JB and Jihyo's voice is already in it. To be fair... I need Suga-ssi and Jihyo to record a song guide as well.