LV. Secret Dates

Twice's other members are set to arrive in Japan today while BTS is supposed to depart from Tokyo. However, a sudden change of plan happened with BTS. They will be staying another two days in the land of the rising sun 🎊🎉

Bang pd called the night before that they were cast to appear in a skit for a Japanese gag show. Since they are already in town, Bang pd thought to do the filming earlier than target schedule. He informed the boys only after the entire plan have been ironed out. This only made Yoongi rejoice. Not only that their schedule is quite loose, he also got an extra days to spend with Jihyo 😍

------------------------

Twice members are filming for the new season of Twice TV -- a bonus gift for their fans after their successful come back. The girls are divided into three groups. Momo, Sana and  Mina are the tour guides. Jihyo belongs to Sana's team (SaJiDa) and they are scheduled to visit the Disneyland first and foremost.

The girls are in for a cosplay before going to the theme park. Sana dresses as Card captor Sakura. Dahyun dresses as Ino and Jihyo dresses as Sakura; both from Naruto Shippuden. All the girls are extra happy for their one hella fun filming and playing.

Most of all, Jihyo is twice excited among the girls. As soon as they have decided for the filming location, she informed Yoongi right away. The boy didn't waste time and ask her out right after their filming. Because it'll be their very real first date as a couple, Jihyo didn't even think twice to agree.

-----------------
The filming starts from 10am; while they are having breakfast and lasts until 6pm. Jihyo left the group after the camera stops rolling and went straight to where Yoongi is waiting. Oh yes, the boy is already there since 5pm, waiting until when his girl will be done at work. He brought cosplay costumes for them to wear-- Kakashi for him and a unicorn for Jihyo.

 He brought cosplay costumes for them to wear-- Kakashi for him and a unicorn for Jihyo

Jihyo change her clothes to new ones after her manager hands the costume to her. The couple agreed to meet at the entrance after they changed. Both wear a mask to ensure their date's privacy while they are in the crowd. Obviously, it's uncomfortable but it's the only way for them to have a date closest to a normal kind of dates.

They ride the Ferris wheel for their last stopover. Finally, the couple can freely take off their mask. It was already pitch black if not for the stars and moon. Jihyo wipes her sweat with her sleeves and Yoongi tuck her loose strands of hair behind her ears. They were sitting next to each other in a very close position. Yoongi has his arm around Jihyo's shoulder and the latter has her arms around his waist; resting her head in his chest.

Yg: Are you tired love?

He whisper, and she shook her head no.