XII. Unknown to public

The year-end events are all done. Twice will have their long, awaited rest-- finally! They only needed to film ISAC then off they go to spend a week with their families. The J Line already have tickets back home along with Tzuyu. K Line is either spending time in their hometown or off on a vacation with family.

-------------------------------

ISAC filming set...

BTS is not part of the idol competitors this year but a lot of idols will still participate. Most fans are looking forward to the games' results and some idol friendship interactions like RVTwiceGfriend. Also some JYP nation bonds such as goTwice or StrayTwice.

The girls; as usual show their natural happy feel vibe and made all Onces feel loved. Although not all the members participate in the games, they are all actively participating in hyping the audience. Lots of fancams were posted on the net. Gifs of Twice dancing randomly in the crowd. Making fans follow their dance steps. Sharing food to Onces. Letting fans get memes on purpose and much much more.

----------

Vacation...

Jihyo finally comes home. She and her family planned to go visit Jeju this time and tomorrow is their flight. All their luggage is finally packed. Jihyo hops on her bed after packing; ready to sleep. She grabbed her phone to check the time but saw an unread message.

"Sunbae!"

Yg: Gud eve

Jh: Hi! How's your vacation?

Yg: Fine, I guess.

Jh: Ehh???

Yg: Haha... I suddenly imagine how you'll look with that reaction 😝

Jh: Yah! Sunbae... what are you imagining??

Yg: You with your cute expression.

Cute???

//Jihyo felt embarrassed all of a sudden.//

Jh: Me?? Maybe not.

Yg: Fine, deny it all you want. I bet your blushing though 😆😆😆

Jh: 😣😣😣

Yg: Ok, I'll stop now 😂

Yg: On a serious note, how's your day?

Jh: Good! Tomorrow we'll have a family outing. I'm really looking forward to it.

Yg: Really? Where to?

Jh: Jejudo.

Yg: No way??? We're off to Jejudo tomorrow too!