III. The ship is sailing

The next day...

The news spread like wildfire after the incident. A lot of fans posted fancams and tweeted what had happened. Some criticized the music show for their sloppy job and demanded an apology for the idols. A formal statement from the show was released not long after to pacify the public.

For the most part of the issue, Jihyo was praised by a lot of fandoms. There were even compilation videos of her notifying most artists about the stage problem. Proving her nickname to be true, Jihyo is indeed a godJihyo. Fans' overflowing love towards her was felt everywhere.

Ships started to sail too. This time, it gathers a lot of positive response from fans. Yoonghyo is sailing as they dubbed and all of those have come to the idols' knowledge.

Twicetagram IG post (Jihyo) 

Hello Onces! I'd like to let you all know that I am safe, we are all. Please stop worrying and be safe everyone.

Soon, her post was flooded with worries and grateful messages. But a huge chunk of it was shippers teasing her.

Ny: Jihyo-yah, your ship is sailing 😂😂😂

Jh: Unnie!! Stop teasing!

Jy: See this Jihyo! A fan says 🎶 Yoonghyo sitting on a tree... K-i-s-s-i-n-g🎶

Jh: Not you too Jeongyeon-ah! What do they even mean with kiss- ah!! Never mind!!

The two girls laugh out loud, Nayeon even rolls over on the floor. Then Momo joins teasing Jihyo as well; 

Mm: Jihyo don't worry, Armys were supporting you too. Keep the ship sailing!! Yey!!!

Jh: (she snorted at Momo) Enough already, please! You guys should really stop now, we need to head to JYPE and practice remember?

She stood up and went back to her room to prepare, leaving the three with huge grins on their faces.

-----

Meanwhile at BTS' dorm...

Jk: Hyung!! You should see this!!

(he calls out for Yoongi)

Yg: What is it?

Jk: Here, look... (he hands him his phone) Armys said go and date Jihyo 😂😂😂

Jungkook runs for his life before Yoongi can kill him with his sharp glare.

Jn: Hey, you two... Let's go or we'll be late. Come on!

Inside their van...