LXXIV. Surprise Date

It was 3am in Incheon International airport. One female idol is cautiously walking out the arrival area avoiding being caught. She connive with her members to board an earlier flight to surprise Yoongi. With their help, she manages to plan a surprise date for his man 😊 She went inside the van waiting for her and take off her mask and hoodie as soon as they hit the road.

"Oppa, sorry for the sudden request. Also, thanks for supporting me."

"Anything for my baby girl."

Jihyo was fetched by Taecyeon at the airport. She contacted him a day before and asked for his help. The lad didn't even hesitate and offered her his help. Not only by fetching her but also on finding a good place for their date. They drive to the place straight from the airport to prepare for her surprise. Oh! Taecyeon also bought the things she'll need like balloons and paper decors and some food. All are set for her dream date plan. 

Around ten in the morning, Jihyo have able to make everything perfectly in place. She manage to finish everything up by herself. Taecyeon offered a helping hand but because she's aware that he has some schedule ahead, she insists that she'll handle it on her own. After preparing, she wears a nice dress and look up herself in the mirror once more.

I hope I'll make him happy.

Her phone rings showing Namjoon's caller ID.

"Hello, oppa?"

"Ji, he just left. Are you ready?"

"Everything is set, I'll just wait for him to arrive then. Thanks oppa for your help."

"Anything for you Jihyo, I wish you luck. Fighting!"

About 30 minutes more, she finally heard a car arriving in front of the villa. She look out the window and see Yoongi getting off his car. She grab her camera with her and some balloons before heading out of the house.

----------
Yoongi's POV

I finally arrived at the place where Joon told me. He said our manager booked a solo photo shoot schedule for me and here is the location.

Strange. Why is the place too quiet?

I slowly walk towards the inside of the villa, heading to the main house. Before I even reach the door step, the door opens wide revealing someone holding big balloons covering the face.

Out of curiosity, I stop from where I stand and waited for the person to reveal herself;

"Surprise!"

She lowered the balloons revealing her bubbly face and charming smile.

It's Jihyo!! 😍

In a flash, I bridge the gap between us and hug her tight. The balloons almost escaped her hold but she manage to keep them in her hands.