LXIII. Acceptance?

It was exactly three days after Dispatch released the scandal regarding Park Jihyo, Min Yoongi and I'm Jaebum. Surprisingly, both Onces and Armys are so silent that the scandal is slowly becoming a laughing joke. 

Both JYPE and Bighit had never released an official statement addressing the dating rumors. Considering how big the two fandoms are, it is really unbelievable how they were able to keep their silence. Because of lack of attention from respective official fans of Twice and BTS, other fandoms are dying to know what's going on.

.
.
.
.
.

A week have passed and the public starts to forget the dating issue. Though igot7 was not involved in the idol-fan secret communication, they remain silent about the issue. Probably because no one is against got7 members and none have hurt their idols.

International fans slowly ignores the issue as well. Very few will react in the incident. Dispatch team slowly halts exposing the three idols' dating escapade too since they  begin to receive backlash from the articles they posted saying they only knew how to damage people's careers.

None in the history of kpop did an idol ever escape such critical situation so smoothly...
.
.
.

But they did.

---------------
Little did the public know, the fandoms and the idols aren't really silent about the issue at all. In fact, they have been long discussing the matter on their own. The couple is continuously reaching out and trying to win their fans' trust and support. Their members are also supporting them by giving good words and encouragement every chance they get.

It wasn't an easy battle, but a very private one. How on earth did they able to do this despite their big fandom????

Simple...

Respect.

The idols respected their fans' opinions and taken in consideration their hurt feelings.

The fans respected their idols' wish to keep the matter private and praises their bravery to face the issue head on.

It was indeed out of anyone's imagination but it's never impossible. The more the couple shows their sincerity, the more they gain their fandom's favor.

-----------
Jihyos POV:

It's been a week after our private confession to our fandom. Most fans are pretty calm now and expresses their understanding. Me and Yoongi avoids to be in public's eye for the time being in respect to our fans.

It's quite a funny story actually 😆

Most Onces are male and individuals recently discharged from military service. They said that our dating news is the least thing they want to hear from Twice. A lot of Armys also said they weren't ready for the news. Most female students even said they'll definitely fail their exams because of the sudden confession.

Honestly, those are immature reasoning from fans but we cannot take it lightly. After all, we are what we are because of their support. Some fans want us not to be in public together for the time being because of this and that. But you know that Yoongi is an impatient guy. He told the fans it's impossible.