XXIII. Side Story

Jin called Jihyo using Suga's phone that night. He asked for Nayeon, which is the oldest among them and from thereon, they started their secret conversation.

Jn: So, uhm... If it's okay, may I ask for your number so we can plan things thru?

Ny: Oh... Well, I see why not. Here, take a note...

Jn: Thanks, call you later.

Jin gathered all the boys except Suga.

Jn: We only have 2 days before we go back to the US. We need to do the plan before we fly back.

Rm: So what's the plan?

Jn: We will go to a studio near JYPE at 11 pm. There, we will meet the girls and discuss our plans.

The same has been happening to Twice dorm;

Sn: So unnie, we will meet the guys and plan how Jihyo and Suga sunbae should confess?

Ny: Yap.

Jy: Don't you think we're intruding too much.

Ny: I thought so too but Jin sunbae says if we won't help Suga sunbae it'll take him forever to make a move.

D-day at the studio

The boys came early and they brought some snacks with them as well. A bit later, eight girls entered the room one by one.

Ny: Hi sunbae.

Jn: Oh, Nayeon!

They greeted each other and share the food first. The girls also brought some for all of them to eat.

While eating...

Mm: So sunbae, how we will plan this all?

Jn: Well, first... how about we drop the sunbae thing?

Tz: Huh?!

Jk: Isn't it mouthful to say?

Rm: Just...

V: Yeah...

The boys exchange looks and laugh in their inside jokes. All meant to say the girls can call them Oppa comfortably but no one dares to say it out loud.

Mm: Oppa right?

Sn: You want us to call you Oppa?