XXVII. Unsettled Feelings

On that same day, Suga busied himself in the phone. He keeps complaining and insisting something on the other line. The members let him be. They thought it'll not help him if they intervene. Instead, they divert people's attention to them as much as possible. They do individual vlives and update their own IGs with new feeds.

-----

Its 2 am in Korea and yet Jihyo is wide awake. She's worried if the sudden rumors will affect their upcoming come back. JYP himself called her to meet and discuss the situation. For sure she'll be scolded. Not long ago, they need to push back their teaser release because she got ill. This time what trouble will she cause? She felt ashamed of her members for not saying anything, not even blaming her. Worse, they even worries about her. Nayeon and Jeongyeon even offered her company to meet JYP pd but she refused; thinking it'll be too much to ask. She starts to tear up. She got up from bed and stay in the living room. She tried to hold her sobs so she won't disturb the sleeping members.

-----

It's 9 pm in LA and Suga finally get the permission he was begging for. He immediately message Jihyo.

Yg: Don't worry, I've got plans ready. You're not crying because of this right?

He access his IG and uploaded a short clip. It is a 10seconds instrumental from his newly composed song. At the end of it, he whispered 'You're my inspiration'. Soon enough, foreign Armys strike again, the teaser spread like wildfire as usual. It earns #1 spot in top searches. The members instantly gathered in Suga's room asking for an explanation. He drop a piece of paper in front of them.

Yg: That's the lyrics, study them. We need to perform the song on the last day of our concert before our next one in NJ.

Jn: Are you serious?

Jm: This is too sudden hyung.

Yg: I'm sorry, I have no choice. She needs me.

Silence engulf them for a while.

*clears his throat*
Jn: You know we'll support you.

V: Hyung, you could've informed us sooner.

Yg: I'm sorry, I need to secure Bang pd's approval first.

Rm: Enough of that. We have a song to learn
*insert supportive smile*

Jm: How about we listen to it now hyung?