LXVII. V Live

The following day, the couple received a lot of request for a vlive chat. It has been days that their fans were trolling them and Suga is getting the best of it. Seems like Onces and Armys knows this guy's impatience will work on their side.

"Love, let's just do it so they'll stop nagging me"

Suga whines at Jihyo one afternoon. The two is spending a quality time in their favorite cafe.

"Does they request pisses you off? 😂🤣"

"Well, whenever they see me, fans will ask 'so when is the v live we are asking for?' It's taking a toll on me now."

Jihyo laugh out loud on how animated Suga's expression was.

"Okay, okay.. then let's make a surprise vlive now."

"Right now?"

"Yeah, let's do it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you don't want to?"

"Then what should we talk about?"

"We'll just figure it out 😊"

Jihyo starts the impromptu vlive. One by one, fans starts to spread and share the information. A few minutes after, they have gained at least 30 thousand viewers.

"Heol! Isn't it too fast to have this number of viewers oppa? Look!"

"Well, they longed to see you"

Suga teased Jihyo reacted by making faces;

"Hello everyone! Now we have reached about 30 thousand viewers... wow! Shall we start a conversation then? What do you want to talk about oppa?"

"Me? Why me?"

"😂🤣 didn't you say you want to stop the fans from asking you of vlive? Tada!! Wish granted everyone 😊"

unnie!! Finally!
❤ heol! they actually did it!
❤ Jihyo you're so beautiful!
❤ date me instead Jihyo-ssi!!

"Heol! Wait, wait, wait! Who's that?!"

Suga caught a message that pick his interest,

"Yaah! Who's this? You #ilovetwicejihyo, Jihyo won't date you!"

Jihyo and a lot of other fans laugh at Suga's response to fan. However, the fan with the mentioned ID trolls Suga even more. Not only that, other fans joined in too. Many says they will also takes care of Jihyo,  or they will be good to her and what not.