LXIV. Couple in Public

It's 7pm and BTS is already at the restaurant together with Taecyeon. The boys ought to arrive early as they feel glad being invited by a sunbae. Yoongi also brought a present for Taecyeon remembering his kindness to help him and Jihyo when they badly need it.

It was an expensive wrist watch which he bought from Europe. It is one of his prized possession so far. He likes it very much to the point that he haven't even wear it yet as he values it dearly. Now it becomes the most befitting gift he can offer to his hyung. It is still by far less compare to his generosity but he is sure that Taecyeon will like it and will be happy to receive it.

Tc: Hey! You guys are early!

Yg: Hyung, we do not want you to wait longer.

The two warmly shoulder-bump each other as a form of their greeting. It is Taecyeon who initiates the act and Yoongi comfortably accept his gesture. The other BTS members bowed their head and shyly shook Taecyeon's hands which the latter accepted. He also patted their shoulder to ease their shyness away.

Tc: Shall we order some food while waiting for the girls?

Yg: Maybe we should. Jihyo said that they are still preparing in the dorm.

Hs: Well, girls will always be girls.

Tc: Right!! Their always the last ones to arrive.

Jn: They always want to look their best. At the end of the day, us boys also benefits from it.

All laughs at Jin's conclusion. Well, technically he is right.

Tc: So, Yoongi.... how things are going on now? Seems your fans are pretty mature and just accepted the fact you both are dating each other.

Yg: We are really glad they didn't have such violent reaction. Who ever thought it'll be this easy?

Jk: because the fans have been moved with your sincerity hyung.

Tc: That's true. Even us your sunbaes find it hard to openly admit to our fans when we are dating. Especially if the other party is non-celebrity. We don't want to cause trouble to our loved ones after all.

Rm: Yeah, and speaking of dating... how about you hyung? Are you dating right now?

Taecyeon only smiles at Namjoon-- no one can tell what his smile means though.

Tc: Oh! This is the first time you will meet Jihyo in public as your official girlfriend right? You didn't bought her flowers?

The guy blushed. He's actually thinking if he will buy her flowers but he thought it might be a burden to Jihyo since they will end up being teased by the members. So in the end, he didn't bought any.

Yg: Hyung, I was thinking she might get embarrassed so I didn't bought any.