LXII. Revelation

Jihyo's POV

The way Yoongi smiled at me made me forgive his abrupt action. Although it wasn't the best way to reveal ourselves I guess it's really uncomfortable for him to hear fans believe the lies.

Jh: Open it love

Yg: The window?

Jh: Yeah, I'll talk to them.

Yg: Are you sure?

Jh: Just do it...

He obliged and pull down the window. The students starts to squeal in excitement. After a few moments of asking them to calm down and not to take photos, they finally stand still in their positions. 

Jh: Okay, students... as you can see, it's not Jaebum oppa who's I'm dating but Yoongi oppa. We were really getting stressed now on how should we reveal the truth.

Student2: Just go out and show the people.

Yoongi tap my shoulder with "I told you so" look in his face;

Student1: They can't do that! How about their members?

Now it's my turn to look at him in the same way;

Student3: What's the members got to do with it?

Student1: Well duh!! They are in one group. Success of the other is success of all. And failure---

Student2: It's not a failure to date.

Student1: Well, that's true too. But the members are still linked to them being in one group. Any scandals that a member is facing, everyone will have to bear the weight.

Well that's the saddest part of it😞 The student addressed it exactly how it is.

Student3: Does your members approved of you two dating?

We both nod;

Student2: And they're all okay with it?

Yg: They're supporting us.

Jh: They even encourage and cheer us both.

Student1: That was nice!

Student2: But you don't look happy...

Student3: Of course they're not! Will you be happy if your girlfriend is being linked to someone else right in front of you?

Student2: No way!

Student3: See! Now you know!