XIX. A secret visitor

It was eleven in the evening in Jihyo's hospital room. She is peacefully sleeping while on IV to help restore her energy. Unfortunately, she's still unconscious. All Twice's members who visited her were forced to go back and rest to ensure they won't catch any virus. Her parents went home as well. Her mom cannot stay all night to look out for her in the hospital since her youngest sister has colds too. There's only a nurse attending to her right now monitoring her vitals every hour.

------

A shadow sneaks inside the hospital without a trace. No one has taken notice of him and he safely reached his destination without a ruckus. He looks for the room that Tzuyu informed him and slowly, very carefully he opened the door. He stood there for a moment, watching her sleeping figure from a distance. One by one, he takes off his cover-ups and revealed himself.

It was Suga. 

He occupied the seat next to her bed. Strangely, he felt a pang inside him seeing her weak body.

"Ji, I'm here"

He said. He cupped her hand lovingly, his hand feels warm against hers. His other free hand tuck her loose hair behind her ear. Then slowly, he began tracing her face, memorizing each lines. Her forehead is still hot compare to her freezing hand which is currently being warmed by his touch.

"Im sorry Jihyo."

He stayed like that for a few more minutes and in silence he found peace. Her sleeping face seems peaceful and that made him smile a bit. He remembered the arguments of fans in the news this morning. They said that despite not feeling well, Jihyo is still greeting them all with a smile. He, without a doubt believe she was an angel sent from above.

"How could you be so kind and selfless even when you're in so much pain?"

With an evident worry on his expression, he started caressing her face again.

"I wish you'll think of your self too, Ji. You deserve proper attention."

At that moment, how he wishes he can stay by her side anytime she needs him. At that time, how he wishes she will actually need him. At that time, how he wishes she will not need anyone except him. And at that time, how he wishes he'd not only wishing all these things.

He was in deep thought when Jihyo's eyes start to fluttered open. Maybe he's too occupied that he didn't felt her fingers slightly moved despite holding her hand. 

The room is dark and she can only recognize that the ceiling is painted white. The room is very silent and she can only hear the sound of the a/c. When she looked around, a guy who's spacing out was sitting next to her. He is expressionless and seems out of himself. A smile creeps on her face after catching the sight of him. She moved her fingers again and this time, he was out from his reverie.

"Jihyo?"