X. GDA

Suga's POV

Wearing our tailored suit, our members confidently walk in the red carpet. After a few greetings and photo ops, we went inside the event hall to join the other artists. Twice is already there when we arrived, sitting next to our designated table. We greeted and bow to each other as usual. Jihyo is sitting on the right side of the big round table so I choose the seat facing her. She smiled at me when our eyes met. Its only for a brief second but I'm sure she did smile at me.

---

Jihyo's POV

BTS just arrived and occupy the table next to us. We greeted them and bowed as courtesy. Nayeon unnie elbowed me with a knowing look on her face.

"What?"

I mouthed. She shrugged and pretend nothing happens. On my right side though; Jeong and Chaeng is doing the exact same thing Nayeon unnie did. I rolled my eyes and they giggled knowingly which caught the attention of our other members.

"It's nothing guys"

I said before they even ask.

Sn: No one's saying anything, Ji.

Dh: Don't be too obvious unnie 😂

Mn: We can act clueless you know 😉

Tz: Suga sunbae!

Our maknae calls out of the blue. Tzuyu had everyone's attention focused on her, waiting for her next words.

"Just you wait, maknae!"

I thought to myself; heart beating too fast out of nervousness.

Yg: Yes?

Tzuyu glanced at me first before she turns to Suga sunbae.

Tz: Unnie's hair... (she mouthed,touching her hair naturally)

We waited but we can't hear her or is it only me? Sunbae smiled and look at me. Flustered, I look at him with a confused expression. He just shakes his head-no and aborts his gaze.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu! What is it?!"

Tz: Nothing unnie.

"What do you mean nothing? He's laughing at me."

I whisper-yelled.

Mm: More like smiling Ji 😁😊

I decided to ignore the members and just focus my attention on the stage in front.

-----