XXVIII. Falling Apart

Suga's POV

It's been so long since she starts to ignore my messages. I didn't know if I did something wrong. Did armys hurt her? Did she received a lot of malicious comments or threats? I wanted to know if she's okay. I wanted to talk to her and hear her voice. I wanted to explain. I badly wanted to tell her that the song is all about her. But how can I do it all if she won't pickup the phone?

-------

It's already 10 pm and still I got no single word from her.

This will be my final straw. 

*composing a message*

Yg: Let's meet. I'll go see you.

Without much thinking I send the message to her. It's all or nothing. If she still won't respond to me, I'll really fly to Korea and settle things with her. I rummage my stuff to grab my passport and wallet. 

I need to book a flight too. 

While searching for available flights I just realized there's a time difference between Korea and US. I counted and find out it's already 3 am in Seoul.

There's no way she'll answer then.

I'm contemplating whether to actually book a flight or wait until tomorrow. But then, I don't think I can wait any longer.

Ahhh... never mind! Let's do it!

Then finally.... my phone chimed my favorite ring tone. It's Jihyo, no doubt. Her number is the only one with ring tone in my phone, 'coz I can miss other's messages even Bang pd-nim's but not hers. With my heart beating too fast, I open her message....

Jh: Let's talk. Call me...

I hurriedly dialed her number. After a couple of rings, she answered.

"Hello, Yoongi oppa"

"Ji, finally...."

It feels like a huge rock has been lifted from my chest. Hearing Jihyo's voice is so refreshing, it's giving me more energy. At last, I can finally smile.