XXI. Under Investigation - Twice version

On that same night, Twice is about to implement their investigative plan towards Yoongi. They have lots of questions in mind but since Jihyo is sick, they do not want to bother their leader. It is Yoongi who's their target at the moment. Nayeon is ready to skin the guy from head to toe and the fact that they were seated next to each other made the temptation stronger. 

Their seating arrangement has always been next to each other for most events they attend together.  With a little distance between them, both groups can easily communicate if they will speak a little louder than usual and Twice members are going to take advantage of it.

Tz: Unnie, shall we do it today?

Nayeon looks at Tzuyu and when their eyes met, she naturally understands what she meant. She gesture everyone to move closer and so they did; heads sticking together.

Ny: Let's do it tonight.

Jy: You mean with Suga sunbae?

Ny: Yeah.

Mm: I'm dying to know the real score between him and Jihyo.

Dh: Me too.

Ch: Shall I start?

Everyone: 👌

Camera rolling...

In a louder voice, Chaeng begins their plan.

Ch: Tzuyu!  Do you remember your previous bargain for the message and the room number?

Suga; who's sitting near Chaeyoung heard her and automatically understand that she's referring to him. He unconsciously gulped and listens despite himself.

Tz: Yap! 

Sn: Any news?

Tz: I haven't heard any from that person yet.

Mm: Hey!  It's been 2 days already, right?

Sn: You think that person is just lying to you?

Tz: He better be not, unnie. If I didn't do him a favor, his messages could've hurt someone by now and...

(she purposely trailed off)

Suga becomes uncomfortable in his seat, fixing his coat or the way he seated. The boys notice his sudden change of expression too and unconsciously, they begin to listen to the girls as well.

Ch: Maybe you should've kept the messages instead.