XXV. Mission X

The next day after they planned the 'mission x',  Twice and bts members started their own missions.

Dahmin
Both dyed their hair purple.

Jeongmin
Wear identical accessories.
Shows sour expression when the opposite is being mentioned in vlive.

Taesana
Always showing support in each other in vlives and singing/dancing each other's line; nothing else.

Tzukook / Jimina
None at the moment but fans do the job for them

Hoseok
Sharing dance covers of each other in vlive. Purposely praising each other's skill.

Chaeng
Enjoying the drama in vlives
*munching 🍓 *

Namjoon
Busy keeping himself not to destroy the plan

Nayeon/Jin
Uwu! Felt their too precious to be link to anyone.

They continue to play with fans subtly. They need the power of media for the two to grow. While BTS started their US continue tour, Twice is teasing the fans for their comeback.

-----

Jihyo is scheduled to do the studio version of her lines. She's a week's delay now for recording. She ensures that her vocals are now in good condition to give out the best result. During break, she'll check out her phone to see Suga's messages. The guy never fails to send her random thoughts. He tells her about his day and expresses his current emotion; be it tiredness, excitement or even hunger. Since its 12 noon already, its 7 am in Los Angeles, she knew they are back in the same hotel in LA these days before their next concert in New Jersey.

Yg: Morning 😊

She will always wait until he sends a message to her first. It becomes a silent agreement of the two.

Jh: Hi 😊 Lunch?
*talking about time difference*

Yg: Oh, right. Go on and eat.

Jh: Later. I'm still recording, we're just in a 10 mins break.

Yg: Why they're making you work during lunch? 😠