VII. The Sorcerer's Magic Trick

Jihyo's POV

It's a shame to leave the stage early but my unstoppable red cheeks need hiding. I need to find an escape and the moment Suga sunbae turned his attention to his members, I thought it's my chance to excuse myself from them. However, I will not miss this cute site of him fooling around with V sunbae 😊😄

"A little longer Ji... A few more seconds... Just... a bit more"

I told myself.

Rm: That's how our members are. Pardon them, please 😁😌

Namjoon sunbae speaks beside me and I realize it was directed to me, his smiling face says so.

"Ours is just like yours, a bunch of adult kids 😊"

I smiled back at him. Namjoon sunbae gives me a comfortable feeling. The way he smiles at me seems to say "you can enjoy the night without worrying too much". Thinking that, made me smile even more.

Yg: Namjoon.

It's Suga sunbae! He's done bullying V sunbae. What should I do now??

Rm: Yeah?? Oh! Sorry?

I don't think I get their conversation but I knew I have to separate myself now from them or else, my cheeks might look beet red out of shyness.

"We need to go sunbaenim."

I bowed to them and started gathering our members. Collecting them is quite easy since they stayed on the same spot. Watching me?? Maybe not. But the look in Tzuyu's face is quite an evidence, after all, she cannot lie. Anyway, I have to get us all out of here first and deal with other things later. We followed the line of retreating idols while waving at our fans for the last time and took our bow before finally leaving the stage.

---back in Twice's van---

Ny: Jihyo...

"Hmm?"

Ny: Nothing 😀😁

"What's that look in your face unnie?! "

Ny: Why? How do I look?

"You look weird"

Ny: Me?? Really??

The other girls laugh. I feel like they all know a secret that only I doesn't know of.

Jy: Jihyo...

"Yes?"