XL. When Jihyo got jealous

Jihyo's POV

Jihyo got flustered with Suga's accusation.

She never plays around if its about her work. She's taking her lyrics writing seriously and she felt really upset that he thinks she's using it as an excuse to avoid him. She was supposed to express more of her disappointment when the door opens revealing a happy face of Jennie.

Jen: Oh! Yoongi oppa! You're here!

Yoongi oppa?! These two are close??

Yg: Oh! Jennie-yah! What a surprise! What are you doing here?

Jen: I'm looking for Jihyo and... well, can I come in?

Yg: Of course.

Who gives you permission? Is this your studio to invite a friend?! *secretly rolling her eyes*

Jen: I came to visit Nayeon since I have something to give to her. I meet all the girls with her except Jihyo and she told me she's here. I thought I should at least say hi to her too before leaving.

Yg; Oh, wow.

Jen: Jihyo, hi!

Jh: Hi... how are you?

*fake smile* Wow! I've been sitting here all along and she take notice of me just now? Hello!! You're in JYPE and not in Bighit! You should've greeted me first, right?! And Nayeon unnie??? Huh! Talk about friends, hmp!

Jen: I'm good. Oh! Here, I bought some pastries.

Suga took the food from Jennie.

Yg: What is this exactly?

Jen: Some tarts for Jihyo... oh! You like tarts too right, oppa?!

His expression brighten up like a child receiving his most awaited toy.

Yg: How did you know?

Jen: *shrug her shoulder* tsk! I have my resources you know *wink*