XXXVIII. Giving up is not an option

The two went separate ways with a heavy heart. 

It can't be helped. Jihyo is still in the impression that JYP is watching her from behind. Suga is thinking that he'll only do Jihyo bad if he continues pursuing her. It wasn't the best night for them to be honest and only left a scar on both sides.

-------------

Suga finally arrived at their dorm. The boys are still awake sharing late snacks together when he enter the dorm.

V: Hey hyung! How's--- oh! Why the long face?

Yoongi shook his head as a response.

Jn: Come here and join us.

Rm: What happened?

He shrugged his shoulder. He feel so tired to talk right now and only expressing his thoughts thru simple gestures.

Hs: Come on! Just eat with us, want some soju?

Hoseok did not wait for response and already grab seven bottle of soju for them. 

Hs: Here! This needs to be sort out. We're here for you hyung. We need to start talking about your heart problem so we can be of help to you.

Jm: And actually... we have a secret to confess.

Suga stop midway in drinking his now open bottle of soju.

Yg: What is it?

Jk: We're actually getting information from Twice members about Jihyo.

Yg: The heck!

Jn: No! It's not what you're thinking! Kookie, be precise with your words please.

V: Let me explain instead... we have a group chat with all the Twice members excluding Jihyo. The girls keep us informed with Jihyo's whereabouts.

Yg: You're like stalking her?!