XXXI. Separate Worlds

Two months later...

Twice album has finally out. After a few hours of its release, it gains too many attention both in Korea and internationally. They release a two title song.

The first one is their usual concept - sweet and cheerful.

The second one was darker and eliciting sadness.

The album was called Twice - Two faces. It is a full album with 12 songs. Jihyo got a solo ballad song cover by Yoon Mi Rae entitled "As time goes by" The song is getting a lot of attention aside from the two title tracks. 

The way Jihyo sang the song is piercing through the heart. Fans and non-fans alike praise her for her cover. They soon begin their come back stages, fan meetings , TV guesting and more commercial shoots.

Their album sales skyrocketed as usual and even break a few of their own records. They soon have a possible concert tour line up as  well. This year will be a very busy year for Twice once again.

--------

BTS' US concert will soon come to an end. They only have two more concert and they will finally head back to Korea. The boys have another day to rest and do whatever they want. Everyone chose to laze around the hotel room instead of going out. Jin cook their breakfast and gather his members to eat. Compare to before, Suga is somewhat interacting to his members now. He will join them while eating and laugh with them from time to time. 

While eating their breakfast, Jin opens a conversation...

Jn: How do you like to spend today guys? We have a full day for ourselves.

Rm: I'd like to stay home and read my books. I haven't read for a while now.

V: Movies! Hyung, let's do a marathon!

Jk: Count me in!

Jm: Me too!

Hs: I'd like to stay put too. My muscles are aching... how about a massage?

Jn: Sounds good, and you Yoongi?

Yg: Sleep.

V: Totally you hyung!