VIII. So which sail are we?

Jihyo's POV

I drop the call with Jackson and Rapmon sunbae. We are currently being tailed--again. However, this time is a bit scary 'cause whoever's in that car is sure trying to get our attention desperately. They keep honking at us too.

Our manager tried to change lane and see if it'll stop following; but no. He then steps at the accelerator to speed up but the car speed up too. Our other manager called the security team of JYP for rescue while I called the maknaes to check on them. We are using two vans since we have a lot of members, plus our managers and stylists too. Tzuyu picks up the call after a few rings.

Tz: Hello, unnie?

"Tzuyu, how are you guys? We are being tailed how about you?"

Tz: No we're not unnie, everything's fine here. You guys okay?

"Yeah, nothing to worry. I just called to check on you all. Be safe okay."

Tz: We will, you too unnie.

I ended the call with relief.

"Looks like we're the only ones being tailed."

Ny: Well, it's still bad news but I'd prefer that the maknaes are safe.

We all agreed to that. Jackson Oppa texted and ask if we're okay. He probably got worried since I hurriedly cut off the call with him. I texted back to reassure him and as soon as I sent the message, everyone yells in surprise and fear when our car hits at the back. The other car whose tailing us purposely bumps the van we are in that caused us to lose our lane. We almost collide on other cars beside us but luckily, our manager got the control back.

We were saved!

"Oppa! Stop the car first, it's dangerous to continue driving like this."

Everyone went panicked. Sana unnie started to tear up while Jeongyeon unnie comforts her and the others.

Manager: I'll go check out the van.

"Don't Oppa! It's dangerous."

I stopped him, I'm afraid they might hurt our manager if he comes out. Our manager unnie reported again to JYP security group. We were advised that cops are on their way to rescue us. They have already tracked our location and started moving to help. A few more minutes, the mobile finally arrived. The car that tailed us already left after hitting and circling around our van multiple times. But since everyone is terrified, we decided that having a police car securing us will be a lot safer. JYP PD canceled all our schedule the next day to give us some rest and ensure our safety.  An investigation is currently ongoing too to make sure that we will no longer experience the same incident again. 

A lot of fans are worried when they heard the news that we almost got into a car accident. It can't be helped, sasaeng fans are everywhere 😧 Twice members stayed in the dorm for the rest of the day. Out of boredom, I decided to surf the internet instead.