XXX. Lost time

It was the last stage for their last concert in LA. They are going to perform the first verse of 'My Inspiration' including Suga's rap part. There was a moment when he wants to scrap this part of the concert. But since the fans are already aware of it and his members studied the song in a hurry, he can no longer make any more changes. 

The members start to sing their parts... everyone is loving the music and were captivated by the lyrics. Then Suga's part came.... 

The stage is dark, leaving him under the spot light. Everyone focuses on him and soon he begins to rap.

The first time I laid eyes on you
You're just like anyone else,
But when I have met you
I've learned you're something else.
Aside from your pretty face
Your soul is also pure,
You smile at me like no other
It makes my illness cured.

You comforted me when I had a bad day;
Now my blues have gone away
Without you, my days are just plain
With you, I anticipate my every day.

When you're away, I'm longing for you
I can't stand a day without you,
You're the reason I am happy;
Stay by my side so I won't be lonely.

Then finally the day has come
When I realize how better I've become.
You are my reason, my inspiration...

My girl,

I love you.

The crowd roar in cheers. Suga raise his head up to hold back his tears. Despite the loud cheers of fans, the only thing he can hear is Jihyo's departing words. His stubborn tears soon escape his eyes and roll down his face. That song was meant for Jihyo. He composed it thinking he'll sing it to her when he confess. But right now, everything is already impossible. The song once dedicated to her, was now no longer hers.

He exited the stage without warning, leaving the lights still on in the spot he used to be.

He can no longer pretend he's singing a song for his fans; when its actually not.

He can no longer pretend he's happy; when he's actually sad.

He can no longer pretend that he was okay, because he's not.

Hiding in everyone's view, he finally let himself cry in silence; even for a short while.

Then soon he wiped his tears; faking his strength.. he told himself-

Get a hold of yourself, you bastard! You're Bangtan's Suga.

He slap his face a few times before coming back on stage. He waved his hands for a final greeting and together with his members, they bowed to their fans. And then the curtain finally goes down.