V. Thank you note ♥

Jihyo's POV

I was with Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie buying coffees before heading back home. We've just finished practicing and suddenly craved for some caffeine. After placing our orders, we step aside and watch the barista make our coffees. We were like a bunch of kids requesting more milk, more cream and so and so that made the barista laughed. After receiving our orders, Jeongyeon unnie spotted our manager outside talking to someone. 

"Jihyo, your fan gave me this. He said it's for you and thank you"

Manager oppa said. I took the paper bag and ride the van along with the two unnies. I decided to open it later and take a nap first while we drive home.

----

D-day at the red carpet with Twice...

The girls were styled in a monochrome color -- a blend of rose gold and white. Jihyo is sporting an off-shoulder mini dress that falls mid-thigh. She wore a silver stiletto and a matching pair of earrings. Her hair was fixed elegantly flowing right above her shoulders. Accentuated by a cute little star-shaped hairpin. She walks in the red carpet with confidence and an eye-catching smile. 

After greeting the fans, the girls finally bid the red carpet goodbye and entered the stage area to find their reserved seats.

Ch: Unnie, who do you think will sit on the table next to us? 

(she asked Nayeon)

Ny: If it's not EXO sunbaenim then probably.... (she looked at Jihyo) BTS sunbaenim?

Jihyo pretends she didn't hear anything. She remained quiet during the opening and only shows her bubbly side when the camera focuses on her. She's distracted. A few minutes more, BTS entered the artists' area and was instructed to occupy the table next to Twice. Like a magnet, Suga's eyes turned at Jihyo's direction. The girl seemed not to notice anything and currently occupied of what ever's in her head. But something caught his eye and made him smile.

"She's actually wearing it?? "

He's so sure it was the present he gave to her. He didn't wish her to use it but he feels so happy to see her put it into good use. Jihyo felt someone staring at her and she automatically looks at her side. There she saw BTS sitting next to them. She caught Suga smiling at him. Feeling shy, she smiled back and unconsciously touched her hairpin.

---the night before the event---

Jihyo prepares to bed when she took notice of her fan's gift lying on her bed where she tossed it. She decided to open it to see what's inside. It was a star-shaped pinkish hairpin and a note.

"It's cute"

She thought while playing the pin in her hand. She tries it on and sees if it fits her.

She smiled at her reflection. It does fit her! She opens the note and read the content;

Jihyo,