Prologue part 1

(Please note I made this book when I was a kid, go follow my friends and read they're stories they're awesome.)

Many years ago
Sorry it's short

Sonic and his friends were outside having a party to celebrate another great day of defeating doctor eggman. Around this time infinite was dating Sapphire, and a couple of boys were fighting over Bree.

Tails looked outside as he sees everyone was having fun, and then he saw Bree and becomes very nervous. Tails cleared his throat as he practice on what today to her.

Tails/*coughs* uh hi Bree, you as pretty as, uh, bee? No that's not right.....Bree, you make my love go free, no that's worse, uh, okay, how about I just say hi to her then I'll ask her out.

Sonic/ ask who out bud?

Silver/ I plan to ask someone out to, maybe we can help.

Nazo/ I came to the party only to ask out the beauty as a date.

Silver/ hey, me too.

Tails/ wait, I think I might have a fun idea , I want everyone to say who there asking in three, two, one.

Nazo, silver, tails, and sonic/ Bree....WHAT!!??

Nazo/ a beautiful lady deserve someone who cares for her.

Silver/ hey I care about her!!

Sonic/ not as much as I do!

Tails/ uh guys, I don't think we should be fighting. Bree is our friend.

Silver/ *sighs* he's right.

Tails/ I have an idea, we will all be nice to Bree and after the party is over all of us will go to her and ask her who she chooses.

Sonic/ Alright!

Tails/ but, we don't do anything to persuade her choice, so no funny business!

Sonic/ okay okay fine, race ya to the chilly dog stand!

Sonic blazed out of there and went to get some chilly dogs as everyone else enjoyed the party. Rouge was hanging out will the girls when she noticed that shadow was acting more grumpy then usual.

Sally/ what's up with emo over there?

Rouge/ I'm not sure, I'll go find out.

Rouge walked over to shadow.

Shadow/ Hmp.

Rouge/ you've been acting way to grumpy, even for you, what is it.

Shadow then pulls a rose out as he stars off in another direction.

Rouge/ a rose, oh no did something bad happen to Amy-

Amy/ HI SONIC!!

Sonic/ Amy!! I'm trying to eat my chilly dogs!!

Rouge/ oh, never mind, well what does this rose mean?

Shadow/ it's a gift.

Rouge/ oh, who gave this to you?

Shadow/ it's not for me.

Rouge/ then who's it for?

Rouge then looks where shadow was looking at she notice that he was looking at Bree.

Rouge/ oh my, now there's 5 boys fighting over the same girl.

Shadow/ ...what?

Rouge/ well sapphire is obviously taken, and I can understand tails, sonic, and Nazo, but I thought blaze was dating silver.

Shadow/ THAT FAKER IS TRYING TO TAKE BREE!!

Rouge/ 😳 oh my gosh, 😏you have a crush on her don't you shadow.

Shadow/ 😳...shut up, Bree isn't some prize to be own, she's better then that.

Rouge/ if you want my advice I would get her something nice and tell her how you feel. Like a diamond.

Shadow/ I'll keep that in mind, but I'm not getting her something that you obviously want.

Rouge/ and you should probably do it soon.

Shadow/ why?

Rouge points at Bree and shadow saw sonic talking to Bree. This mad him really mad.

Rouge/ shadow.

Shadow / I'll be back, I have to go get something out in town. *teleports away*

when shadow left an idea struck Rouges head so she went over to Bree.

Bree/ okay see ya sonic.

Sapphire/ so did you find out what was wrong?

Rouge/ don't tell anyone I said this but, *whispers in everyone'sears*

Sapphire/ *gasp* Oh my gosh, Bree.

Bree/ he literally blush because of me!!??

Rouge/ he was as red as knuckles.

Knuckles/ huh?

Sapphire/ oh my gosh! Bree, I'm so happy for you!

Bree/ I'm actually more surprised that 5 boys are fighting over me, what do I do!

Sapphire/ just be yourself, and you don't have to choose if you don't want to.

Then infinite came to the lady's

Infinite/ sapphire, would you like to dance?

Sapphire/ yes, I would love to.

Infinite held her hand as they walked to the dance for and started dancing having the time of there lives.

Rouge/ I have an idea.

Too be continued